The Waterfront(Greenock)
US$105
US$102
Orbitz.com
US$81
Premier Inn Greenock Hotel(Greenock)(Great Value!)
US$88
PremierInn.com
US$83
Travelodge Helensburgh Seafront(Helensburgh)(Great Value!)
US$69
Travelodge
  • Beachfront
US$139
US$136
  • Breakfast included
US$121
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$116
Travelocity
All reviewsbeansfresh fruitreasonable choicebreakfast was includedglasgow airporttown centrestayed here for nightsplenty of parkingone night stayclean hotelwater pressureshort staywould recommend this hotel to anyonehotel staffexcellent staffcleaning staffcar park
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We only stayed for one night but were very impressed with the hotel our room was very large and so was the bathroom. The room and all communal areas were spotlessly clean and the breakfast was available until a very civilized time. On top of this the staff were all amazing very friendly and helpful to us and our dog Wilf. A special mention to Helen on reception who made sure we had the perfect stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking to stay in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Great stay! One overnight stay good breakfast selection included, cereal, bread, croissants, bread rolls, fresh fruit with yoghurt and hit selection. Great!
Well appointed room with TV and coffee making facilities.
Ensuite with large shower and toiletries.
Helen on front reception (26/5/18) on in the morning....... very attentive! Thanks.
Good base fir Greenock, Gourouj, Port Glasg ow, Largs Weymss Bay with good public transport connections to all. Ferry links all the nearby islands too!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Had to find a room at short notice late afternoon having viewed a rather distasteful hotel elsewhere, you know what to expect at Holiday Inn the reception booking was swift and helpful. the room sizeable with a good bathroom very clean, we had bar food for supper and it was fine. At £69 per room with breakfast it was good value.

Room Tip: Dont be put off by the city location
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Couple of nights training needed a base to lay head... chose the HIE and was not unhappy with my choice.

Comfortable rooms, breakfast included (good choice) and free parking.

Only issue I had was that room was a family room and they had made up this to be a bed so there was no where to sit...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Stayed for one night before performing with my pipe band at Gourock highlands games. I booked two rooms one with points & one with a normal rate. The welcome at the hotel was very poor, I found the reception unwelcoming and lacked any personality. There was no verbal recognition of IHG elite status, no offer or a free drink coupon or points (I found I got points next day on email but wasn’t given a choice) even holiday inn express are usually pretty good at this. One of the rooms 221 had a strong smell of sick, it had been cleaned but the smell lingered. I asked to move room which they did but would be better if attention to detail and the room wasn’t re-occupied again until smell subsides. The rooms are old style holiday inn express & the bathroom is one of the oldest I’ve seen. All that said, breakfast was ok and the location adequate and I slept ok. Unfortunately, there wasn’t much about this hotel that left me wanting to return to it. I feel it was generally poor and could be much better than this. I've experienced much better hospitality in Scotland with this chain of hotels.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenock, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hello CHRIS H,

Thank you for staying with us and for being one of our valued IHG Rewards Club members. I am sorry to read about the unsatisfactory check-in service and room condition assigned to you. We take pride in having the absolute best and personalized service, and I appreciate that you brought your experience to my attention. I certainly appreciate your feedback and will use all your comments to ensure guests' needs and expectations are met in the future. Again, thank you for your loyalty and I hope this doesn't get in the way of your return as we'd love to host your next stay travels.

Krysllin G