Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$106
eDreamsUS$106
Agoda.comUS$106
TripadvisorUS$106
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

I called the Albert very late in the evening and asked if rgey could accommodate me and they were delighted to help. I arrived after 10pm and was greeted by Niamph behind the bar. She booked me and told me all i needed to know.
I had a few beers and retired to a wonderfully comfortable bed for the night.
The shower unfortunately was hard to regulate the tempreture, from roasting to freezing.
I had a fabulously hearty breakfast before saying goodbye and going on my way.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2019

Had a very comfortable night in the Albert Inn. Our grandson was playing football in Inverness so was a good location at a very reasonable price. Was surprised with a birthday cake after our delicious meal as Guy the owner was told it was my birthday that day. All our food was really great and terrific value. Our grandson loved his sirloin steak. Our family room was clean warm and cosy with a large television, tea making facilities plus chocolate biscuits. Towels are wonderfully white, large and fluffy. Will definitely be returning .

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2019 via mobile

Having been invited to Nairn for a 60th birthday we needed a bed for 2 nights. The Albert Inn is very central and has free car parking and free wi fi. Our room was fine although the light above the sink wasnt wired in. My husband needs light when shaving! There was plenty of hot water in the shower (sometimes too hot) The breakfast was fantastic and set you up for the day.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2019

Small rooms above the bar. The rooms were a good size, clean and comfortable. A free breakfast was included. We were driving around Scotland - and it was all we needed. The location was great - close to restaurants and only a short walking distance into town.

1  Thank Jenny S
Reviewed 14 August 2019

Good points... comfy large bed, clean bedding, tasty breakfast, good staff. Bad points.... the carpets needs cleaned, room badly in need of paint and a lighter colour would help,tiny toilet where you can't sit straight on the loo because of the wall, shower hadn't been cleaned, shower head especially bad, would be a really good stay if all the issues were addressed. Oh and finding someone's knickers on the floor of the breakfast room wasn't nice but not the fault of the hotel, the staff were as shocked as we were.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple