Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Agoda.comUS$138
CheapTickets
Trip.com
1,067 results
All reviews high street travel lodge wetherspoons pub family room room was clean central location centre of town bars and restaurants excellent location budget hotel minute walk night stay short stay railway station ben nevis witherspoons fort
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night and it was fine room was clean enough the bed very comfortable and the staff helpful. The hotel is in a great location but don’t think we would stay more than a couple of nights

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 21 March 2021

I had phoned a few days before arriving to request 205 as I’d stayed in the room before and it was quiet. Checked in okay and went to room to find it hadn’t been touched, and I mean very clearly not touched. Went back to reception where the male receptionist on duty was apologetic and moved me to the room next door (which transpired was bigger!). Next room was perfect and spacious :) if I hadn’t been moved or got a satisfactory response, I’d have quite simply got my stuff and left after requesting they find me another hotel but luckily it was sorted there and then so I didn’t need to. Only noise was outside but that’s to be expected and not an issue. Looking forward to my next stay at the end of March - hopefully no more issues lol.

AND BEFORE THE COVID POLICE START - I was there for work.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Beverly P
Reviewed 18 March 2021

This Travelodge is located in the centre of Fort William o the main High Street, above a pub. For a video review of our room, head over to You. Tube and search for “Tim and Matt’s Travel Reviews” for this and many other room reviews.

Location is perfect for the town and it’s shops and it is also opposite a large open air car park as there is no parking at the hotel. Check in was very fast but unfriendly. It took no more than 10 seconds from start to finish which was impressive, however no smile, no greeting, no goodbye, no directions to the room, no eye contact. Despite the speed, this was of the least friendly check in I have experienced.

This is the first Travelodge I’ve stayed at and I can’t say I would rush back to one if other options were available. The room was very basic. No aircon, only a couple of spare plugs, small TV. Overall a small box room you just want to get out of. The bathroom was again functional and small. Over all it was ok, clean to a point, but I did noticed the wall was covered in dust but surfaces seemed clean. I will say the bed and pillows were surprising comfortable.

On reflection, if we were to return to Fort William, I think we would look elsewhere to stay.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank TimAndMattTravel
The Social Media Team UK, Other at Travelodge Fort William, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We feel that we offer all that is needed for a comfortable night’s stay. This includes a clean room, comfortable bed, tea and coffee facilities, flat screen T.V and an en suite bathroom.

We do not provide extras which other hotels may provide so we can keep our room rates low however we understand your frustration and we are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us.

Your feedback has been noted and we thank you once again for reviewing our hotel.

We do hope you will stay with us in the future. - Zack from The Social Media Team

Reviewed 19 October 2020

We came into the room and it was absolutely FREEZING. It was about 6 degrees outside and we noticed the window had been left open. I tried to close it and someone had broken the lock so it took a lot of jiggling to close it. The window didnt close properly as it looks like the lock is broken and the sill is damaged so cold air was still getting in. It took hours for the room to heat up.
Used what we had to try and block the draft. The next morning I made a coffee using the coffee, kettle and milk in the room and found hard bits in it.
It wasn't just the coffee that left a bad taste after staying here.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Blunstoness
Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights and had a room on the end overlooking the high street and waterfront.

Room was comfortable and staff helpful. Only complaint was a very yappy dog that would not stop barking all night!!

Location was good for the local area. Great base for a short stay.

Date of stay: October 2020