Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$156
View deal
eDreamsUS$156
PricelineUS$156
StayForLong
All reviews budget hotel rooms are clean town centre train station stayed for one night fort
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2020

Location right in the centre, easy to reach from train station. Check in service was great - awkwardly, we booked 2 different rooms over the 2 nights as we were losing a member of the party on the 2nd night. The lovely man on reception was very accommodating, allowing us to split the payments and also let us stay in the same room rather than switch after a day. Very friendly people in reception which made our stay. Room was basic but immaculate, which is what we expected for a budget hotel, photos on booking.com were true reflections. Really good value for money. They are also championing being environmentally friendly in the hotel which is nice to see.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank rebeccar915
Reviewed 23 October 2019

A friend trip to celebrate my birthday in Scotland.... we ended up staying here and we were not disappointed at all! Meant to stay one night and stayed 3. We had a private 2 single bed room with a bathroom and it was great bang for the buck! Town is very close and we walked to dinner every night, shopping, groceries and fuel within blocks. There is a small parking lot under the lodge and one nearby too. We would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 14 October 2019

End of West Highland Way and night before Ben Nevis, so I wanted a good night's sleep in comfort, which I got. Very good. Shared kitchen was ok and gave a friendly 'hostel' feel. My modern single room had a nice view over the Loch. En suite bathroom was clean. Very close to town centre street. Free parking at hotel for about 8 cars. No frills but clean and comfy. Much cheaper than the Travelodge or Premier Inn.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 27 September 2019

This was very disappointing. The room was small, one side of the double bed against the wall, so there was nowhere for the person sleeping on that side to put a glass of water, spectacles etc. For the price (£91) I would have expected much better.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Ann J
Reviewed 18 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights whilst travelling Scotland. The good bits: location is right in town (it is up a steep hill though); concealed parking which was great for our bikes; the drying room meant we could get all our biking gear dried easily; I found the staff friendly and helpful. The bad bits: the rooms were tiny and very squashed, not much room in them at all; the toilets are showers are no good at all. Firstly, they are communal which certainly isn’t my preference. The door from the corridor to the shower room opens to view the showers immediately. No good if you’re getting out with no clothes on. The showers are divided by curtains and they are very aged in general. There is one toilet in the shower block for ladies. Certainly not sufficient and rather embarrassing to use if the showers are also full. Some things just require privacy in my opinion. Other than that, it was a good base for us but I’m not sure I’d want to come back. I think the place would benefit from a complete overhaul.

Date of stay: September 2019