We stayed here for one night before we set off for Mallaig
The hotel is lovely and dog friendly which is a bonus and only a 5 quid surcharge. The lounge room had a lovely fire and the staff couldn’t do enough for you with waitress service from the bar to our comfy seat by the fire.
Breakfast was lovely and great coffee
We had room one with a tub for two and a huge fire and the four poster bed was so comfy.
A fab little hotel and we will definitely stay here again when we come back to Fort William.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lime Tree in the 1850 former Church Manse, is a 3 star Small Hotel, a fantastic Art Gallery and arts studio and an award winning fresh food Restaurant AA Two Rosette and Silver Eat Scotland Award overlooking Loch Linnhe in the centre of Fort William - the 'Outdoor Capital of the UK.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Lime Tree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- Lime Tree Fort William
- Lime Tree Hotel Fort William
- The Lime Tree Fort William, Scotland