“Lunch stop”

Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2017

Very nice little tearoom, fair selection of launches and helpful staffing.
The cakes are also good and nicely displayed

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I took my mother out for breakfast.she is very hard work to please. But she injoyed the vegetarian breakfast and my breakfast was very good

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Morag and her team always have a friendly welcome. We called in and had a late lunch and, as always my husband and I were served excellent fresh produce. Nothing is ever too much trouble and the atmosphere is always cosy and warming. Its no wonder CTT has so many return visitors from near and far. You know you are always assured of great food, beverages, cakes and also fresh farm produce to take home too. Thank you again till we return. You deserve your success and great reputation.

2  Thank ABC123Wakefield
Reviewed 17 November 2017

We had been staying at the Wildside Lodges nearby, so before heading home we popped in for a full breakfast, which was lovely! Dog friendly (on lead). Plenty to look at and buy. My wife struck up a conversation with the lady member of staff who was an ex WRAF (Joyce?) while I wandered about outside with the dogs, where I noticed a semi-tame? Roe deer and there were geese? in the pond behind. We would have stayed longer but I had to get back to work later that afternoon...

3  Thank Kevin F
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Having being told about this wee gem by a friend I took my elderly mum here today for lunch. It was a great experience. Cosy on a chilly winters day, with a welcoming stove blazing away. Relaxed feel but yet speedy service. Amazing choice of cakes! We had the soup combo and we got coleslaw, crisps and salad with it. Lovely Highland art and crafts for sale, produce in the farm shop at the entrance and quite a few bike jerseys hanging up! Obviously a popular stop off en route on rides. I even spotted a track pump and a box of inner tubes, so my biking family are keen to visit asap!

1  Thank Dee G