Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
Destinia.comUS$92
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews brewers fayre raigmore hospital building work wet room city centre a great nights sleep plenty parking retail park quiet room car park easy access family room single bed excellent stay comfortable stay tea and coffee one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

Stayed here in March and was super happy with everything from the bed to the friendly staff .... having a totally different experience this time .... booked a disabled room as usual as I can’t walk far and as I’d booked a wet room these were situated what seemed like a mile away from reception for me ... when my husband realised it was too far he asked to change the room and was told we couldn’t .... I struggled to the room to find this was an older part of the hotel and the bed was too low for me to get up and down from it myself .. also when you sit down you sink into the mattress which makes things worse .... added to that there’s only 2 flat pillows and no place to plug in my iPad to charge .... how can you have a hotel in which some rooms are refurbished and others not???? .... if it wasn’t for the fact I’m not alone on this trip I would be leaving right now ... am so upset and angry .... will probably be spending the next 3 nights on the uncomfortable chair rather than the awful bed I’m struggling to get up from .... definitely will not be back unless I know for a fact we will be booked into one of the refurbished rooms

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants, Other at Premier Inn Inverness East hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2020

Hello Una,

Thanks for your review.

We're really sorry to hear of your disappointment due to the location of your room and the set up of your room. This certainly isn't up to our usual standards and we can understand your frustration.

Please be assured your comments will be shared with the team so we can pick this up internally and do our best to prevent this from happening in the future.

Again, we do apologise for your experience and do hope you'll give us another chance in the future.

Kind Regards,

Tayler
Guest Relations Advisor

Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

This hotel was lovely. Brewers fayres are always great and cheap restaurants so that was a bonus and the location was very handy. The room was lovely but the cleanliness of the bathroom was literally disgusting. When I went to run my young daughter a bath I realised upon the horrid smell hitting my nostrils that the bath drain was clogged with something nasty. Upon even further inspection there was lots of body hair all around the bath area and the mold all around the taps which lead to none of us getting a wash. If it wasn't for the lack of cleanliness then this would've been a 5 star so it's a terrible shame. Also think it would be a good idea for Premier inns to put child proof locks on their family doors as it was very easy for my wee girl to open the door

Reviewed 24 October 2020

This is a superb hotel well outside of Inverness city centre. Plenty parking spaces .A 25-min walk to downtown and all the action. Clean, comfortable, attentive staff and a good nights sleep. A reasonably new hotel and very comfortable.

Reviewed 9 October 2020

Great location on the outskirt of the town centre. A short drive to the centre and ideally located as close to the main roads for getting out and touring the area.
Rooms were standard Premier Inn so you know in advance they'll be suitable.
Restaurant was a few yards across the car park and staff were very welcoming (even at breakfast time lol). Meals were good and a good selection of beers and wine.
The covid requirements were all in place and staff only too happy to help out.
Would recommend this Premier Inn highly.

Reviewed 8 October 2020

I stayed for a week, test driving a EV car around the Highlands. I was in room 307 which I found noisy as it's beside the road. Lots of signed around the car park that you have to register, but huge numbers of industrial vehicles taking up many bays.

2  Thank terrygparrott