Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Lol.travel
All reviews guest house city centre good size comfortable bed porridge two night stay enjoyed our stay breakfast accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2019

My cousin and I booked a twin room with a walkout private patio for three nights and had a blast! The room was super cute and a perfect fit for us. Please note: When you book Aberfeldy through TripAdvisor it says breakfast is included. It is NOT included if you book through TripAdvisor. If you want your breakfast included I would either book directly through the Aberfeldy Guest House website or call them to ask for it. TripAdvisor lists it on the main page for Aberfeldy as "breakfast included" but when you actually complete the booking it comes up as breakfast not being included. This was not an issue for us at all though. I only mention it because upon check-out another customer apparently didn't notice the difference, and was visibly upset by this. This is NOT the owner (Kathleen)'s fault! It is a TripAdvisor issue, which she says she is trying to have them fix. Overall, my cousin and I definitely enjoyed our stay and would recommend this place for sure! And we did enjoy the breakfast on our last morning (paid in cash, not expensive), it was delightful!

Reviewed 14 October 2019

The accommodation is comfortable and clean, good size rooms with en suit bathroom. Close to the city centre and local hospital. Organisation could be a little better for people who are visiting on business and require early starts

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2019

Stayed two nights, house was quiet, no heating noises etc. Room was clean and good size. Some attention needed to décor (curtain tieback was loose on the wall and the wardrobe door was off it's runner, which I sorted)
Booked through Tripadvisor which states that breakfast was included in the £100 per night charge. . . . it was not. Breakfast is extra at £7.50 per person !!!
They request that guest pay cash only as card machine was not working although machine was on the table and appeared to be lit up and working!!

Room tip: Room 5 was at the back of the house, Nice and quiet.
Date of stay: October 2019
aberfeldylodge, Guest Relations Manager at Aberfeldy Lodge Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2019

Yes card machine was on table waiting to see some kind of connection . I can assure you no card machine, does me no favours.
When you arrived we discussed your booking as a room only basis and you thought breakfast was included, I was more than happy to honour your booking once you show me your confirmation which you informed me on your departure , as you waited for your £2,00 change , you could not find . So you ended up with breakfast for a £5.00 per head your £2.00 in your pocket .
If you check your booking you will find you did book room only . The guests checking out right behind you were room only same site same everything no problem they werre going to intervene best not . Just read it through , I don't want this, guests don't want this . We all like it to be easy and honest .
One final comment on my behalf the room you occupied slept 3 could sleep 4 , you were a couple and I might be presumptuous but I got the feeling you felt what you paid was more than sufficient we were to expensive tried to deceive you to get extra money of you. READ THE BOOKING IF YOU THINK TO EXPENSIVE DON'T BOOK

Reviewed 9 August 2019 via mobile

On a return family visit to Inverness. I was delighted that we could get booked into
Aberfeldy Lodge.
Upon arrival we we're grated at the door by Kathleen the owner at Aberfeldy Lodge and once again she and the staff at Aberfeldy where very helpful. And made our trip most enjoyable. Our rooms were spotlessly clean and the huge Scottish breakfast kept us going all day. We would highly recommend Aberfeldy Lodge to all that plan a visit to Inverness.
Thank you to Kathleen and the staff for looking after us.
Hope to return again soon.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2019 via mobile

We stayed here to attend a local event, the facilities were ideal for what we needed. Easy check in and we were made very welcome. The room was a good size , very clean and well equipped, plenty tea and coffee. In a good location too , quiet street but near town centre.

Date of stay: August 2019