Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
PricelineUS$138
eDreamsUS$138
TravelocityUS$132
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2020

We called this hotel for dinner for 2 around 6pm and just enquired when the next table would be available. We were told around 7 which was fine and told there was a bar to have drinks at before going through. Brilliant. We arrived and the young girl behind the bar was efficient. 7pm came and we went through. Ordered 2 starters and 2 mains with sides and drinks. Now don't get me wrong we got everything we asked for but the wait... The wait times were ridiculous!! Not at either the young girl or guys fault. They 2 were doing the best they could but an hour and 45 mins just to get it isn't good. The waiter and waitress were doing very well coping with what they had however there was NO support for either of them. When I got up they were also checking in guests. Overall food was soooo good, i would recommend the food. When they eventually got round to us they were both good at what they did but seriously support your staff!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

The food was over cooked, the staff didn't ask if we wanted more drinks, nor were they their to ask. Crammed in, low quality Christmas garbage that quite frankly I wouldn't eat at home if I made it that bad

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 243andyg
Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

I did not choose this hotel. It is booked by the tour company. Room is well appointed and clean with the tiniest bathroom I have ever come across in all my travels staying in hotels and I am a petite person. I love how they manage to put an armchair in the room, a nice addition and to sit and watch tv after a hard day of touring. The building does not have a lift, my luggage was carried to my room on the 3rd floor by a very helpful staff. The same staff attended to me when I took my dinner at the restaurant. I cannot recall her name but found out she's from Romania. The food is fine but I love the dessert more. The hotel location is walking distance to the city central and I even managed to do a quick shopping before the mall closed. Overall a pleasant 2 nights stay due to staff hospitality.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Diana S
Reviewed 22 December 2019

Works Christmas night out with several other companies doing the same. Attention from the staff was fine, food was excellent. We had paid in advance for the Christmas menu. Live entertainment was provided and was very good. I will definitely go back.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2019

I had made an arrangement with Redcliffe Hotel to meet by girlfriend of 2 years i didn't stay for long only 2 nights but it was still a great place really clean and tidy. I Enjoyed the Breakfast well made and delicious.

Room tip: Good Views
Date of stay: August 2019