Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$69
TripadvisorUS$69
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
All reviews manager michael small hotel good size city centre one night stay an upgrade weekend break fantastic stay warm welcome full scottish breakfast inverness castle breakfast was excellent
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2020 via mobile

We decided to come to the crown court for lunch today as were delighted with our experience. The manager on duty Michael was very helpful and made sure we were taken care off the whole time. The bar person on Mia i think her mane was was also very pleasant and efficient.
The food we had was very tasty and served very quick. We had macaroni and a steak pie.
This is a small hotel with approx 20 rooms, also they have a good sized beer garden outside. There bar is also filled with a good variety off spirits and beers, with a good selection of local also. Definitely worth a visit for lunch/dinner or even take away I heard they were doing also bythe manager.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2020

I had a brilliant stay at this hotel - my room was upgraded and I had a jacuzzi tub which was amazing. The room itself was really clean and comfortable and very quiet. The manager was very welcoming, friendly and helpful which was nice for a solo visitor. The breakfast was also really good, it set me up for the day. Thanks for a great stay, I'd definitely come back.

1  Thank BabzJC
Reviewed 20 November 2020 via mobile

Initially booked a budget double but manager Michael checked me in said it was my lucky day and upgraded me to a double with jacuzzi bath.
Had food in this hotel asked for recommendations michael suggested salmon. Blown away!!!! Superb quality at a good price.
Compliments to the chef.
All covid rules are being followed and implemented.
I like being In a hotel when your made to feel welcome.
Would highly recommend this hotel and will surely be back on next visit to inverness.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2020

A last minute one night stay in Inverness , what a treat! We were the only people in the hotel . The facilities were excellent , super clean. Food delicious , best chips I've had for ages! But best of all was the attitude of the staff, super attentive . All were friendly and enthusiastic . One tiny negative would be that the decor in the dining room did not come up to the standard in the rooms , making it feel more like a cafe than the restaurant the excellent food deserves .

Room tip: Some rooms at front may have a little road noise. Speak to wonderful staff who could advise if a quieter room available.
Reviewed 12 November 2020 via mobile

As locals who used to visit this hotel for lunch when it was known as the Rannoch we were interested to see what the new owners had done to it. Bar, toilets and hall have all been extensively refurbished to a high standard. Can’t comment on the rooms as we were only there for a meal. Food was delicious and cooked freshly to order. Highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple