Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$69
TripadvisorUS$69
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
All reviews manager michael small hotel good size city centre one night stay an upgrade weekend break fantastic stay warm welcome full scottish breakfast inverness castle breakfast was excellent
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

Just been fully refurbished so very clean.
Staff are very friendly.
10 min walk to Inverness castle and all shopping amenities.
Room was spacious and the decor was very nice.
Breakfast was excellent and we also had lunch and dinner at the hotel as the food was very high quality.
Will not stay at any other hotel in Inverness as we just fell in love with this place.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Ras911
Reviewed 1 November 2019 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for four nights and it did not disappoint. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was really good and the staff really friendly. Would recommend. Plenty of car parking also.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2019

arrived at 3am after a long day and immediately made to feel welcome. They asked if I had eaten and even got me a few snacks from the kitchen at that time.
Last night I had a meal (which was good) and when the friendly man found out I was leaving early today, he made me up a packed breakfast!
It the little touches that make all the difference. Aside from that the room was clean, well decorated and comfortable.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2019

This Hotel looked at first to be acceptable accommodation and the room we were given ( Room 2 ) looked clean enough until we went to bed. Awoken at midnight by something crawling in my bed I was horrified to find bugs on and in the twin beds we were given.
I had no more sleep as my night was taken up by catching these bugs and flushing most of them down the toilet pan. They seemed to come from the carpet in the room.
We complained first thing in the morning and cut short our stay with the promise of a refund.
Unfortunately the refund was only for the one night and we had booked two. Instead of spending spending a couple of days roaming the splendour we made a tired and long journey home after one sleepless night in this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 29 September 2019

Good welcome. Very nice, helpful staff. Breakfast and dinner were excellent.The hotel could do with a facelift, looks very tired and unloved. Comfy bed, good sized room. Quiet location but close enough to walk to city centre.

Date of stay: September 2019