Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$75
PricelineUS$76
Booking.comUS$76
eDreamsUS$76
CheapTicketsUS$75
getaroom.comUS$83
All reviews leisure facilities steam room city centre nice hotel night stay great stay buffet breakfast business trip short stay weekend break easy access plenty of parking comfortable bed car park loch ness yasmin gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2020

My partner and I stayed at the Jurys Inn Inverness for 6 nights in August 2020. The hotel is located just outside of the city centre and was easy to find, with plenty of parking. The look of the hotel was a little bit dated on the outside; however the inside was adequate for the stay.

We booked a standard double room (204) with breakfast included. The room was a decent size, with a single sofa and table by the window, TV, a big mirror, bedside tables, and a large wardrobe with ironing set. There was an electric kettle with tea and coffee, however, the room had no fridge or safe which was described on the website as being a facility.

The bed was big and comfortable. The bathroom was a decent size which consisted of a bath tub with a shower over it, but the shower was completely fixed over head.

Due the circumstances of covid-19, the breakfast was left outside our door every morning and consisted of orange juice, cold pan au chocolat, an overnight oats/seeds pot, and a pot of fresh berries. We could also go to the reception and order breakfast rolls where we had a choice of bacon, sausage, egg or hash brown. The pan au chocolat was soggy and oat pots were inedible. We were very disappointed with this breakfast after paying the extra money.

We had evening meals at the Hotel’s restaurant, which was open, on a reduced menu. The meals were very nice and we enjoyed them. The staff in the restaurant were very friendly and attentive, compared to some receptionists who didn't even look or greet when we went out and came back.

Overall, we would have enjoyed our stay more if the breakfast package was changed every day and had more choices for hot breakfast too; especially as other hotels have opened their restaurants for breakfast. Housekeeping was inconsistent every day; some days the room was cleaned very nicely and biscuits were left too, but other times they left cleaning spray in the bathroom and didn't add any tea/coffee or new cups, as well as missing towels.

Date of stay: August 2020
Emily Hay, Guest Services / Front Office at Jurys Inn Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review, I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay overall.
Please feel free to contact me direct If I can be of any further assistance or if you are returning to the hotel.

Reviewed 27 August 2020

Well what can i say. The food and room where OK. They have closed the restaurant but are serving food in the bar area which is awkward to eat at at best. Don't pay the extra for the breakfast absolute con. STD room £79 Std with breakfast £101 £22 no tea or coffee and limited to 1 roll per person, The continental bag for the room just isn't my cup of tea. So just save yourself £20 and grab something elsewhere. Much better options in Inverness

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Craigt1980

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your recent stay at the Jurys Inn hotel in Inverness. We appreciate all the reviews from our customers as that helps us to improve our service. Please let me assure you all comments are being looked by the relevant department managers. If you wish to discuss anything further please find my email bellow.

Kind regards

Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

This hotel was a great location. Had a bit of issue with the booking however the staff sorted it out straight away. The rooms are a bit dated just need a little more something to bring out the colour in the rooms, the bathroom was quite up to standards of a clean bathroom. Other than that the picture look like the pictures and was a standard stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Emily Hay, Guest Services / Front Office at Jurys Inn Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall.

Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

I am always disappointed by large hotels in uk cities . This place is fine and convenient as next to the A9. The bar area is nice and the rooms adequate. It is looking a bit dated . The “sanitised “ paper wrapping on the remote control seems a little unnecessary but altogether a comfy nights sleep

2  Thank Jayfray00

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay overall.

Reviewed 21 August 2020 via mobile

WOW... The staff are exceptional. F&B team are next to none. If I could hire Sara, Beata + Jordan I would in London. They are amazing. So friendly and accommodating. GM Thomas is on the floor serving and greeting. This is very hard to find now days. Of you need somewhere to stay I recommend here as you will be greeted with open arms. Would defo give a 10 on NPS Score. I never rewiew but had too!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear guest

Thank You for taking time to leave feedback about your recent stay at Jurys Inn hotel in Inverness.

I'm delighted to see that you had a great stay! Thank you for your lovely comments about our staff i will be sure to pass that onto them. I hope we can welcome you again in future.

Kind regards