Lowest prices for your stay
US$62
SAVE US$27
Expedia.comUS$62
Hotels.comUS$62
StayForLongUS$88
All reviews church street the river compact room central location coffee machine per day train station bars and restaurants modern hotel would stay here again one night stay flat screen tv stayed for nights short stay ness hogmanay wardrobe
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 December 2020 via mobile

We visited for a weekend away during COVID. We were given a free room upgrade. Room was clean. The bar staff member that was on was not very friendly at all, thus we visited bars near by as it is in a great location. We did enjoy our stay and would definitely return. The member of staff that checked us in could not be any more helpful. Parking available on site also.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank lauramB9434WV
Fraser Peterkin, General Manager at Mercure Inverness Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2021

Dear Guest

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Inverness Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive and constructive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 15 December 2020

Stayed here one night, a smiling receptionist welcomed me, good start, she explained the covid 19 rules and was very friendly. The room was very good, clean and modern, with a view over the river, bed very comfortable, had a good nights sleep. Wi-Fi no problem. Had dinner and breakfast, food excellent and all waiter service. Hotel right in the centre of Inverness, approx 200 yards from train and bus stations. Would highly recommend this hotel and I will certainly be returning, ALL the staff are friendly and helpful, 10 out of 10 for me Thank you.

Date of stay: December 2020
Fraser Peterkin, General Manager at Mercure Inverness Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2020

Reviewed 8 December 2020

Although the hotel may look a little tired from the outside the interior is clean and in great shape. The COVID standard of hygiene and one way system, distancing and screens are done well without losing the relaxing hotel experience.

We stayed for 2 nights and enjoyed cooked breakfasts both days. The food was great and the £6 a day parking works out a great deal for parking in the city center.

I also have to say that the breakfast staff were particularly good. Friendly, helpful and attentive.

We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 26 November 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. The staff were great, especially Natalie on reception. The breakfast was probably the best I’ve ever eaten in a hotel. There was no shortage of staff and service was quick and efficient. You can choose from a continental trolley and in addition order what items you want for a hot breakfast. This was freshly prepared to order and the bacon was amazing. Not buffet style probably due to Covid, but I urge this hotel to keep serving breakfast this way - the extra staff and effort is well worth it.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 42eilidhm

Reviewed 30 October 2020

We booked a twin double room, which had plenty of room for both of us and my road bike. Wifi was poor overall. Staff was friendly and super helpful, and did their very best considering low staffing and all the restrictions in place! Rooms could do with better soundproofing.

Room tip: 210 and 310 are twin rooms facing the town centre and can be noisy during early deliveries or bins collections
Date of stay: September 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Inverness Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future