Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$139
Hotels.comUS$139
Expedia.comUS$139
eDreamsUS$139
TravelocityUS$139
Orbitz.comUS$139
1,043 results
All reviews piano bar the river main building lovely hotel top floor first morning full scottish bed was very comfortable plenty of parking cooked breakfast city centre lovely room breakfast was excellent stayed here for one night annex ness bath
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 December 2020 via mobile

Well what can I say Glenmoriston?(quite a lot )

Great friendly service by all and not too much in your face,

Relaxed atmosphere, very clean and rooms immaculate.

I have to say that during months of COVID that I contracted anxiety problems and panic attacks but can honestly say that I feel safe in hands of the Glenmoriston, after the March lockdown this was the 1st place we thought of to go for a lunch prior to the recent visit at weekend and was amazing both times.

100% recommend and will return.

Also a huge thank you to Ben for all u done in making my friends(Pip and Mike Johnson) weekend effortless and stress free!

Another also food was awesome

Thanks again

Murray

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank muzza78
Reviewed 23 November 2020 via mobile

The good points!
Fantastic location right on the River Ness, close to the park and town.

Lovely staff, we found everyone very friendly. The bar staff were working so hard with service outdoors due to covid, even in the pouring rain!

The bar and restaurant are nicely decorated and they usually have a piano player, wish we could have enjoyed them under normal circumstances!

Burgers and fries from the outdoor bbq were fab, great cocktails too (served outdoors of course) they have done their best to present drinks nicely in plastics. Good range of choice for breakfast too and efficient service.

Our room was very clean , spacious in terms of floorspace with a table and decent vanity unit. It was nice to have a nespresso machine too and we also had robes and slippers, which I love!

The not so good!
We had room 11, which I see others on here were not happy with. It's an attic room and the ceiling is very low in some areas, would be a problem if you're tall (we're not so it was ok!).

The bathroom, only had a shower off the bath taps, not fixed to wall (due to that low ceiling). The bathroom was also pretty dated and tired with cracked tiles.

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and we were happy with the value for money. The location and their efforts to make things work in the current situ won us over.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gemma88
Reviewed 22 November 2020

We love Contrast! Always such a treat dining here. When I rang to book a table, I asked if it was possible to be seated by the window as it’s our favourite spot and casually mentioned it was our son’s 18th. Upon arrival, not only was our request granted but our son was offered a complimentary glass of Prosecco to celebrate! We thought that was so thoughtful and kind. Also, when his sorbet came out, they had added a lovely concoction of wee dessert treats complete with a candle and an iced birthday message.
Above and beyond and greatly appreciated.
All three courses were gorgeous and the service was impeccable. Very happy customers.
Thank you very much for an exceptionally lovely evening.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2020 via mobile

Previously stayed over so took the safe option and booked again. Sadly the double room this time was quite musty, walls looked like they needed a paint.

Room surfaces were clean, Double bed was comfy but the Carpet didn’t look like it had been hovered.

Bathroom was spotless but the blind was a bit shabby. Shower was very good.

Breakfast was good, friendly waitress.

It’s okay but not what it was 2 years ago.
Will be trying elsewhere next time.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lee L
Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for one night only. We’ll definitely be back. Room was lovely, staff are so friendly and do everything to help. My partner is vegan and the food we both ate for our evening meal and breakfast was delicious. We sat out at night for a drink - beautiful sitting looking onto the river and trees all lit up. I left a charging cable in the room. The hotel posted it to me the next day, before is even noticed I’d left it. Felt very safe during Covid, lots of measures in place. Thank you.

Date of stay: October 2020