All reviews junior suite loch ness garden cottage a separate sitting room the cottages cheese board beautiful hotel the main house venison scones four poster bed caledonian canal enjoyable stay stayed one night stayed longer tea and coffee lovely room
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

The Inn and grounds are as beautiful as the pictures! We stayed for 3 nights and were on the second floor. The bed was comfortable, clean and quiet. We ate dinner there our first night and it was the best meal I had during our 10 day trip to Scotland. My husband is somewhat picky, and the chef and staff were very accommodating in making him something special. I enjoyed sitting in front of the fireplace with a pre dinner drink and conversing with other guests. Lovely Inn in a beautiful setting.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

This is like stepping back in time and being invited to a well-off friends’s home in the country. The afternoon tea is the best I’ve had in all the world and great value. Be sure to roam the gardens. All the staff treat you like an esteemed guest/friend. Whiskey by the fire in the lounge area with a book is a must. They will schedule a taxi for you to take to town or to the tourist sites. (You can book a car for 45quid an hour and they will arrange it). This is not a hotel.. it’s a historic home and younan honored guest. Enjoy!

Room Tip: All are beautiful. We saw them all when they were open for a bridal fair.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Elegance and excellence reign at the Loch Ness Country House Hotel.
From the moment you walk in you are treated like royalty with the most personal touch.
Every detail is taken care of with a smile, it’s almost like being on another planet.
The rooms are warm and give a feeling of another era in time where opulence and depth gave the touch.
Both breakfast and dinner were excellent, great food that you can feel was well thought out and perfectly delivered.
The service and caring by the staff was premier league and more. Everyone went out if their way to give warm and special service, especially Deborah and Chris who together with the others on the staff made us feel at home.
This is a place to remember and hopefully return to!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

My best friend got married here on 15th September. We arrived the Friday night and as the bridal party we stayed in the cottages on the grounds.

We ordered room service that evening and found it tasty, accommodating and not badly priced. This was the first of two orders and over the weekend although some mistakes were made with both orders the personal and ‘nothing was too much’ service attitude made up for it.

The staff did a great job over the weekend coordinating their guests and the importance of the occasion. The food for the wedding meal was also of excellent standard which was a lovely surprise as often food served at this volume can lose its quality along the line.

I would love to go back and visit this hotel with my partner and take in more of the lovely gardens and enjoy the experience of dining there more intimately.

The staff make your visit feel very personalised and because of that I would highly recommend anyone taking some time to stay here.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We were let down by the hotel we’d booked for the final night of our Scotland tour so had to find something in a rush, how fickle fate is!

Absolutely marvellous hotel, super friendly staff, beautiful grounds, superb food and dog friendly

Dinner was superb and relaxed

My only gripe, and I’m really splitting hairs here, is if I pay£55 for a bottle of wine I’d expect my glass to be refilled!

Would we stay there again, without a seconds hesitation- yes