Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$10
Orbitz.com
PricelineUS$96
Expedia.comUS$99
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

Greeted by the friendly host and his wife. Shown to spacious, clean and comfortable rooms. My only criticism would be the pathetic Internet access. Breakfast in the morning was generous and tasty. Remember there is a staircase to climb
up and down with luggage.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2019 via mobile

The place was clean and comfortable, and Peter got us a lovely early continental breakfast because we had to leave early on a tour. The location is a little far from the city center, but a good way to walk off dinner calories.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank TrishT282
Reviewed 14 July 2019

We stayed here before and after our NC500 trip and were very happy with our stay. Our first room was much larger than our second room but both were decent. Breakfast was great. Close enough to walk to the city if the weather is decent but a short taxi ride would be better if it is raining.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2019

Very close to Loch Ness and all facilities. Very Central to all amenities!!

Very good hosts and the room was awesome!!

Breakfast was excellent and served when ordered!!

Would stay again in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 6 June 2019 via mobile

My third stay in Inverness and definitely the best b&b we have been to.
Before the journey we needed some advise and asked for twin beds. No problem for Peter and we always got a fast answer.
When there, we got a warm welcome from him, some instructions about the house, breakfast and what to do around the neighbourhood.
The room was very pretty and clean and had all we needed. We slept like babies.
Breakfast was very good with a big selection of Scottish specialities. Every morning he had a chat with the guests and recommended things to see and do.
Last morning we even met his friendly wife which helped to us with a taxi to the train station.
When I came home I recognised that I have lost something and he was so kind and looked in the trash were I accidentally thrown it away and send it back to me to Sweden.
I can’t recommend you enough to stay with Peter and his lovely wife.
Thanks again for all the help!
Will definitely come back when in Inverness again.

Date of stay: June 2019