Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$106
PricelineUS$106
getaroom.comUS$109
1,032 results
All reviews snow goose retail park hi express car park city centre would stay again an evening meal short stay twin room yogurt inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2020

Check-in was perfunctory and our room was traditional HI. Whilst the hotel had all the right Covid signage and sanitisers, lots of guests chose not to observe these basic hygiene measures, particularly wearing masks and the hotel team did not enforce the rules once while I was there. Unsettling.

The buffet breakfast was well executed, with guests told to pick up a bag and fill it with their breakfast items, which were individually wrapped, to eat in their room. Both hot and cold chow was available.

Every team member we spoke to was friendly and helpful. The price we paid was very reasonable. A good value stay.

1  Thank machinmad
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2020

Dear Machinmad,

I appreciate you for sharing your review about your recent stay.

I am very sorry that our hotel did not seem to enforce guests to social distance and wearing masks while in the hotel. Please be assured that I have noted and forwarded your comments for the management to improve. In the midst of the inconvenience, I am glad to know that our breakfast was still appreciated.

I very much hope that you will grant us the opportunity to prove ourselves again.

Best Regards,

Ben W.

Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights for my birthday, hotel centrally located to Inverness city centre. Brilliant shopping area 5 minute walk away, lots of takeaway food options especially with COVID you can take back to room or sit in lobby area. Rooms are your standard 3* hotel room, our room didn’t look like it had been dusted in a while and also had booked for 2 adults and 1 child yet they said they only knew about 2 adults. Confirmation clearly said 2 adults and a child. Had to go out room to let them make up sofa bed. Breakfast was okay...two out of three nights the seating area was closed. It really didn’t suit us with a fussy toddler, not even an option to have a slice of toast which was disappointing. The same every morning cereal, crossaints, Luke warm rolls for takeout and coffee machine out of use for two out of three days. Would stay again because of location but needs improvement.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2020

Hi emsw90,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a candid review. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding the room cleanliness, housekeeping service, and breakfast experience. I understand your dismay and I am sorry. This is not the frictionless experience that we wanted for all our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with our team for the necessary improvements needed on our end.

I appreciate you as our guest and I still hope you would give us another chance in the future.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 12 October 2020

Nice dog friendly rooms allocated downstairs so easy to get out with the dog ,breakfast different because of Covid ,but did really well hot rolls on bacon and sausage ,porridge tubs just add water ,cereal tubs just add milk ,tea ,coffee ,jams etc all to put in bag and take to our room

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

Myself and my kids stayed here for 6 nights and I can't fault one thing about this hotel! I work for Holiday Inn in Manchester and honestly I think this one has become my new fave! Such friendly staff! House keeping team always smiling and said good morning as we walked past

The social distancing is and cleanliness was fantastic we will be back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2020

and NOT helped by those who are clearly "ignorant" of current recommendations: wear a mask in the public places, use the 1 way facility when its there, use hand sanitiser where available. When we stayed around 40% of guests of all ages clearly couldnt read, including those on motorbikes! as these didnt take notice of the guidelines, which can rather put others in a position of being uncomfortable. There is plenty of breakfast here, during our stay at least. The minimal staff compliment were trying their best to ensure everyones safety. Two of the days we stayed we had to request clean/dry towels from staff members - but this I would put down simply to lack of staffing in the current Covid crisis. The sad fact is that those who choose to be "above the rules" are as much a danger to themselves as to everyone else, but they dont seem to care... Its a great location in which to enjoy this part of Scotland....although sadly, Ms Sturgeon and her team have much work to do in improving the road network. Many main roads have pot holes and sections of uneven surfaces...so if you do here, you have been warned....smiling overworked staff trying their best with all the customers - including those who approach the reception area without a face mask!...Team you deserve better clientele than the ones I witnessed

Date of stay: September 2020
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2020

Hi david221b,

Thanks for your feedback and for staying with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our staff. I am have taken note of your comments about some guests not wearing mask during your stay. This shouldn't be the case. I have alerted the hotel management about this, so that the necessary guidelines will be in place, so neither you nor any other guest will have a similar experience in the future.

Many thanks for your feedback. Hopefully, you'd consider staying with us again, so we can set things right, and give you a combined sense of comfort and safety on your next visit.

Connie D