“Great meal”

Heathmount Hotel & Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Heathmount Hotel & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 269 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Good service and nice atmosphere. Had a family meal including 4 kids and everyone enjoyed their meals. I had venison fillet and it was a massive portion of meat which was a bonus!

Heath99, Public Relations Manager at Heathmount Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Hello, thank you for a great review. We're delighted you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Visited mid week with some mates for a lads night out and had a great meal, with spot on service.
My salmon starter was unusual and very flavoursome followed by a superb seafood pasta dish, which was packed with a bounty of fresh seafood, there were no complaints from the 3 other meals and the value was good.

Heath99, Public Relations Manager at Heathmount Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Hello, Thanks for your time in leaving a review of your visit, we appreciate it. We are delighted you enjoyed our restaurant, and will pass your comments on to our team. thanks again.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I visit Heathmount restaurant on Sunday and i must say , that I am not impressed.
1. Bar/floor staff dressed like regular customers (tshirts, jeans,trainers) so you dont really know who to ask regarding where to seat
2. Food not so good. I orderd burger for £10.00 and it was serve on small wooden tray - again this is messy food and you need bigger palte! hen you order calssic food you asspect that this will come with chips...well there was tiny, samll bucket with the cheapest, greasy fries (they even did not ask if you want french frise or regular chips).

To be honest the only one persone who did good job was very youn boy.He was cleaning all tables, asking if you need any coffe or desert after meal. I leaft tip , but tip was only for him (I give service 5 star because of him).

Rest of the staff should have some extra training regarding how to serve customers.

Hello Dorothy, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent visit. We are a modern, fresh boutique hotel and so we don't have uniformed staff, we're sorry if this caused you any confusion. We're disappointed too that you didn't find your meal to meet your expectations and hope you decide to give us another try. Thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We arrived late on a Saturday night to a lively atmosphere and very welcoming staff. Room was excellent with a very comfy, huge bed. Big selection of gins in the bar. Breakfast was delicious. Overall, a brilliant hotel.

Hello .. and thank you for a great review! We're delighted you enjoyed your stay, and hope your North Coast 500 adventure went well. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I was staying near the Heathmount and decided to try the restaurant after my B&B hostess recommendation. I ate the seafood pasta dish, which had shrimps and scallops in a light dill cream sauce. I love the place so much that I came back again the next evening. Glad that I had made a reservation, the place was packed. The second evening I ordered the crab & salmon cakes. Really tasty! Came with a lovely salad. Planing on returning to Inverness again. Will come again. Felt I found a hidden restaurant gem. The staff was wonderful too!

Heath99, Public Relations Manager at Heathmount Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Wow! Thank you for a top review. We really appreciate your feedback, and will ensure your comments are passed back to our team. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Inverness.