Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Agoda.comUS$69
TripadvisorUS$69
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. It’s close to the central area just a walk over the bridge. 5 mins to the castle and local restaurants. The room was well kept. If you have a car parking is in the street and permits are between 10a-6pm but after those periods you can park. We were lucky as we showed up after 3pm we got a park outside the B&B. Loved the walk to the castle as it was only up the street.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 26 June 2019

As I was travelling solo throughout the Scottish Highlands, my base before the start of my tour was Inverness. This B&B is about 20mins by taxi from Inverness airport. The location is quiet but on a straight route to Inverness bus station where I was meeting my tour bus the next day. The room was very small but that is clear when booking. The single room is L-shaped with comfy bed and en-suite. Very little room for a suitcase but you just about managed, only suitable for 1 night. I could only have a continental breakfast as I had to leave early but better than nothing.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 26 June 2019

Single room is actually a cupboard + a tiny wc/shower room. For one or two nights you survive, but the food was awful. Don't take porridge - it is a cup of lukewarm milk, where some occasional ingredients from a fast food cereal packet and some burnt cling films are drifting. A bird splash on the window. Since the so-called window was actually tiny like a fissure in the wall, cleaning would have taken 1 minute. IN COMPARISON: a bit bigger single room, but clean + normal size wc/shower room together with decent breakfast in EDINBURGH is some 25 pounds cheaper!

Room tip: Don't take a single room and don't eat the porridge.
Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 5 December 2018

I actually really enjoyed staying here, it was a great location to everything you would want to see in Inverness. The room was small but great for one person and it had a private bathroom which I really liked. I slept well here and would recommend to anyone. Breakfast wasn't that great and it cost extra but it was nice to have the option.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 25 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed in a really nice twin room. Decent size, spotless and nice linen. Shower room was small but well equipped and the shower was powerful. Heating had thermostatic valves so was able to turn it down to a nice temperature. Will definitely use again when I am in Inverness. I was a bit worried when I arrived due to the wallpaper peeling in the reception hall but the rest of the guest house was fine. Tip for the owners though, sort out that patch of peeling paper as first impressions are important.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank WeLoveAlba
ArmadaleGuestHouse, Owner at Armadale Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2018

Thank you very much for your review. Thanks about the wall paper as we had a burst pipe and now as we are quiet we are planning to do a general maintenance work in the guest house