“Treat from our SON”

Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Thurso
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

What a great little restaurant, food was delicious, between the three of us we had seafood and steaks and they were all great. If I had one criticism it was the chips could have been thicker.
The lady serving was attentive within being overly so, overall a great meal and a really nice gem of a place.
Well done all.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

...restaurant in Thurso. You cannot go wrong here. Service and food very good. Seafood a speciality, although I find their menu a little lacking in variety from visit to visit. Good wine list. WiFi everywhere. Public bar rather a bore.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

We arrived without booking, but they gladly arranged a table for us. So glad they did as the food is first class and service brilliant.
From our experience I'd say any of their food is recommended, we had the chicken which was cooked to perfection.
This needs be your first choice if staying in or passing through Thurso, but try to book first

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Birthday dinner here for my husband. We have been before and this visit was just as good. Attentive staff, good menu in the warm, comfortable restaurant. Menu has a good choice of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes together with local craft beers

Staff particularly helpful as I have a tiny appetite so a starter and cheeseboard was offered as a solution.

Would recommend and will go back on forthcoming business trip to Thurso

Reviewed 8 February 2018

We were recommended this restaurant for the seafood and steak, my husband and I both had the seafood special and oh my goodness - it did not disappoint! Glorious dinner, beautifully presented and made our taste buds sing! We were recommended a wine to compliment our order and it was absolutely perfect. We will definitely be back to try more!