“Good local restaurant ”
Review of Jist Misto

Jist Misto
Ranked #17 of 2,684 Restaurants in Glasgow
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Was in Glasgow on family visit came here with my wife and dad read reviews and was not disappointed with the food and service the two waitresses could not do enough to help will definitely be back on my next visit to Glasgow.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I have visited this restaurant a few times, each time has been very pleasant. The staff are all lovely and take the time to chat away to you. The haggis and cheese bon bons to start with a peppercorn sauce are my favourite! The best i have tasted. Recently i got the spaghetti carbonara with extra garlic and it was the best i've had in a long time, i will be planning my next visit very soon. The restaurant is quite small so you need to book a table in advance.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Been here a few times, always had good service and excellent food until last week prawn starter it was obvious prawns in starter had just been defrosted, Sea Bass main course skin side of fish had not been seared flesh side dry and over cooked. My wife, daughter and granddaughter's plates were overloaded with chips,
I see they are looking for a new chef hope they get one soon it's a great wee restaurant.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

My friend and I came here today for lunch. We were warmly welcomed and seated in a booth at the window. We were promptly shown menus for both food and drinks. The cocktails were amazing and flowed well with our food which was promptly served. Staff were fabulous and nothing was too much trouble. Will definitely come back again.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Very nice place. Toilets very clean which is important to me when going anywhere for a meal.don't have long to wait for staff serving you. Good selection of food and always very enjoyable