1,923 results
All reviews retail park odeon cinema city centre what it says on the tin separate toilet rooms are basic hotel is situated min walk short stay visiting glasgow harvester bingo quay secc hydro clyde concert
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Stayed here for 1 night on April 4th, I got exactly what I wanted which was a room to stay in after attending a football match. The hotel is about a 5 minute walk from Shields Road SPT station. My room was on the 7th floor and adjacent to a main road so if traffic noise bothers you then you have a choice to either put up with traffic noise or have a room facing the retail park when all the restaurants and the cinema tip out. The room itself was clean and well aired and everything worked as it should. I was offered a breakfast but did not take up the option but tea and coffee was available free at reception as there is no facility in the room.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank SLGE1982
Majdi O, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hello,

Many thanks for taking the time out to review your recent stay, It is much appreciated. I am glad we met all the expectations. Apologies for any outside noise disruptions, usually the glazing ensures to cut this out but we appreciate you letting us know. I do hope you will still stay with us again on a future occasion. We would love to have you back.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We had a Lovely stay in this hotel, staff friendly, room spotless and comfortable bed. Great for using the facilities at the Quay, which was the reason we booked. We were in room 764 which showed great views of the city, we recommend to request room on left hand side of hotel with even numbers for the best views.

We used this hotel many years ago when it was Apex, and feel it has been greatly improved. It is a budget hotel though true my worth the money. We will book again when visiting city.

Room Tip: 764, city views, left side of hotel with even numbers.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thanks so much for your lovely review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to feedback on your experience at ibis budget Glasgow. I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us and we cant wait to welcome you back on a future visit.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Perfect for an overnight stay & only a 15 min walk to the Hydro. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm through for a concert.
Room was basic but I expected nothing more. Clean, warm & a place to sleep.
Check in was smooth & staff were lovely.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Hello Vicky,

Thanks so much for your lovely review. We always appreciate all feedback. I am so glad we covered all you needed and will very much look forward to welcoming you back on a future occasion.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is one of those cheap and cheerful hotels where you get exactly what it says on the tin - clean and comfortable.

It is very competitively priced and great value for money.

Although it is not a Marriott or a Radisson it is still very clean and comfortable with a very warm welcome provided by polite and professional staff and the other big advantage for us is that it is a dog friendly hotel that are very few and far between in the area.

It is adjacent to several eateries with a choice of Chinese, Nandos, Harvester and a very good Burger Place.

It is also close to the cinema and a casino should you feel the need for a flutter or just feeling lucky in general.

It is also well placed for the Hydro that is only a 10 or 15 minute walk away.

It has its own free on site parking by way of a multi storey and you just provide your registration to reception for the duration of your stay which for me is another bonus.

The rooms have a double with a bunk above and quite basic but comfortable.

The shower was good and comparable to other more expensive hotels I have stayed in.

Do not be put off that it is dog friendly as we were still to hear another dog whilst staying there and there were other dogs present just we didn't hear any during the night.

So a very clean and comfortable hotel in a reasonably good location.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Majdi O, General Manager at Hotel ibis budget Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hello Stewart,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay at Ibis Budget Glasgow. I am so glad you enjoyed your visit to us and that all was as required. It was a real pleasure to have you stay with us and we would love to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A friend and I stopped over in Glasgow on the way to Stirling, and Ibis budget was a good choice for overnight stay. Location is good for food as it’s near restaurants. Room was very small but had very comfy beds! Would consider staying here again if I come back ti Glasgow

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Hello,

Many thanks for taking the time out to review your recent stay with us. We really appreciate that and the positive feedback. We do hope you will be stopping over in Glasgow again soon. Please don't hesitate to get in touch should you need any rates or availability in the future.