“New Fave spot in Glasgow!”

The Wilson Street Pantry
Ranked #30 of 2,623 Restaurants in Glasgow
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 2 September 2017

My friend and I went for Sunday brunch last week and it was an absolute delight. The menu is so lovely which makes decision making hard, however we both went for the poached egg on sourdough toast with Stornoway black pudding and it was perfect. Not only is the food amazing but the staff are really great too, friendly and attentive. This is definitely my new favourite spot!

1  Thank Kirsty M

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Good spot for breakfast, recommended by friend. Service was friendly and the food good, eggs benedict especially. coffee was very good and a nice relaxed atmosphere about the place. Quite small, so you may need to book if going at a busy time.

1  Thank juliedson
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This is a first visit and I will definitely be back. I went along with a friend for lunch and we had mushroom soup with soda bread and eggs benedict which were delicious. Lovely fresh food with a good choice and a nice ambience.

1  Thank LighthouseFanatic
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

The Wilson Street Pantry was recommended by a sales woman at 18Montrose and as I believe local tips are the best, we went for lunch. Great easy food, relaxed atmosphere. Will cme back tomorrow for breakfast

1  Thank Pauline0111
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Loved this place! Excellent coffee and great food. Just what I wanted for a Sunday brunch. It's a small venue, so best to book in advance.

1  Thank Italiankiwi