“Amazing passion fruit volcano”
Review of My Home Bakery

My Home Bakery
Ranked #1 of 51 Dessert in Glasgow
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: My Home Bakery is a small but eloquent bakery in the heart of the west end of Glasgow. We're located less than 5 minutes' walk from Kelvinhall subway station. We sell a range of cakes, savouries and breads all freshly baked in shop. We also offer a variety of gluten free, vegetarian and vegan savouries and cakes.
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Not been in for a while but after seeing posts on their Instagram for volcano I realised I needed my fix as love it! Was not disappointed! I couldn’t just buy one though! Ended up getting 2 and 2 other yummy cakes. (I did share though!) coffee as usual was perfect!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I was just in there for takeaway scones and the young girl used her bare hands to serve them. Then went ahead to use the till etc. I think there needs to be some basic hygiene training as this isn’t really acceptable!

1  Thank MissKara1111
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I went here with a friend for breakfast. We had some delicious cakes and a savoury cheese spiral (which very kindly she heated for us! The coffee is fab and now we need to come back to try more!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Popped in for a quick lunch as nearby. Sausage roll was really tasty, good coffee & cake was amazing! Yes it's a bit more expensive to sit in to eat (take away prices seemed very reasonable) but worth it for a lovely relaxing time with cakes to die for!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing little cafe . With beautiful cakes and really friendly service.. sorry I couldn’t sample the cakes ... but off to the dentist. ... defo next time.