“Unreal”

Ranked #84 of 2,657 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Award Winning Gourmet Burgers, Sandwiches and Poutine. Local Family- Owned Restaurant using Ethical, Scottish produce.
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Recommended by my brother, surprised we got a seat to be honest! And we went at the ideal time because it got really really busy! Beautiful food, low prices and so so so much to choose from! We would definitely be back, friendly staff & a great central location.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,494)

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Visited here yesterday whilst in Glasgow for the night. Got a table easily and the service was attentive and friendly. I'm not a burger fan but husband was keen to try the place as our son has raved about it. I had a chicken burger and it was delicious, we also had poutine as a side and loved it. We left feeling full up , and at loads of restaurants that rarely happens nowadays.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Only given 2 stars as my boyfriends food was nice. After explaining I don’t have a big appetite I thought I’d be best ordering a smaller burger, hate wasting food. Our server was less than impressed that I wanted a ‘kids’ portion for being an adult. I explained I was more than happy to pay for a full priced burger I just didn’t want lots of food going to waste. He laughed and said no. Such a bizarre experience and won’t be back due to it

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Great burgers. We had four different but all where satisfied. Prices 7.50-9.50 for the normal ones. Sides 3-3.50.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Bread Meats Bread is a great place for simple, tasty American inspired food.

Menu has a huge range of burger options, chicken burgers, veggie and vegan options, grilled cheese, pork and steak sandwiches and poutines to name a few. Menu has recently been updated and extended, and there are too many good things to recommend! Personal favourites are the Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese Melt, the Chicken Souvlaki Burger, or the BBQ Beef Brisket, Bun while my husband is a big fan of the plain cheese burger - says it is one of the best in Glasgow.

The best thing for me about Bread Meats Bread has to be the sides. The sweet potato fries are among the best you’ll ever get, and the fries are pretty good too, with lots of loaded options (cheese and bacon ones are great!) Also recently added halloumi fries which are very good too!

The burgers and sandwiches are generously sized, and the sides in particular are really big portions - and so good you’ll want to finish them off!

Simple, tasty, and would always go back!