3 people are viewing this hotel
US$103
Free cancellation until 05/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$103
Hotels.comUS$103
PricelineUS$103
ZenHotels.comUS$143
5,750 results
All reviews jamaica street central station city centre executive room reception staff would stay again lovely hotel car park one night stay noise railway clyde concert pubs hydro
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2021 via mobile

I booked a room for myself,.my daughter and 6yr old granddaughter, specifically requesting a station or river view room but found on arrival we had been allocated a street view room. The beds were comfortable but the carpet needed a good clean as my granddaughters socks got filthy. The whole room smelled foul because the shower curtain wasn't clean and fresh. One of the windows was faulty so full of condensation between the panes of glass. The corridor/hallway smelled very strongly of cigarette smoke.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
Overall I think the shower curtains should be washed every room change and if they've got to the point where they smell that bad they should be disposed of. And there isn't any point in asking people if they have any special requests when booking, if the requests aren't being read and actioned.
Will stay again but will call ahead of arrival to check this has been done. Breakfast very overpriced so we went to Wetherspoons next door.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Customer Experience, Other at Jurys Inn Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2021

Good Morning Leesa T,

Thank you for staying at Jurys Inn Glasgow and for leaving a review. We completely value the positive feedback we read about the staff, and that you found the beds to be super comfortable, as they are the signature Jurys Dream Beds.

Meanwhile, we are very sorry to hear that you were not been able to enjoy the comfort and peace that our rooms provide because of a smell, and we are sorry that you found the carpets to be dirty. This is not the service and accommodation standard that we usually have and your remarks are taken very seriously.

We are working with our housekeeping teams to ensure that this issue does not re-occur and we hope that we can welcome you back to Jurys Inn and Leonardo Hotels in the near future.

Reviewed 29 December 2021 via mobile

I found the hotel very comfortable and perfect for my needs. I liked the urban view of the old train station. The staff were friendly and accommodating to the couple of requests I made. It's perfect for visiting the city and right next to the train station.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Customer Experience, Other at Jurys Inn Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2021

Good Morning Vacation831334,

Thank you for staying at Jurys Inn Glasgow and for leaving a review. We’re so thrilled to read that you found the hotel to be very comfortable and perfect for your needs, and that the staff were friendly and accommodating. It’s wonderful to hear that you liked the urban view of the old train station, and that you found the hotel to be amazingly located.

We look forward to welcoming you back in any Jurys Inn or Leonardo Hotels in the future.

Reviewed 29 December 2021 via mobile

1st Iv stayed in this hotel the staff were excellent always on hand to help I got there real early and well before check in time I asked was there somewhere to put my bag the guy at the desk went away and came back so say there was a room available now which is always a bonus, the breakfast was well worth the extra few pounds all round a decent well priced hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family

Good Morning ckA1676GL,

Thank you for staying at Jurys Inn Glasgow and for leaving a review. It is really terrific to know that the staff were so excellent and always on hand to help, which made your stay really pleasant and fantastic!

Reviewed 29 December 2021 via mobile

This hotel is great I stay here whenever I get the chance, staff are very friendly. Room is clean and spacious. Had breakfast with mine and the food was amazing, great standard and always replenishing recommended paying for the breakfast with the stay.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Good Morning Vacation63172854457,

Thank you for staying at Jurys Inn Glasgow and for leaving a review. We’re so gratified to read that you had a perfect getaway, and that you found the hotel to be nice and modern, as well as the room to be clean and spacious. We know how much pleasure it offers, and so it’s really amazing to hear that you enjoyed the food and the breakfast!

Reviewed 28 December 2021 via mobile

The good…
Location, price, reception staff, comfy bed, good supply of tea and coffee and room cleanliness.

The bad…
Paint chipping off bathroom walls, hole in bath and couldn’t control temperature as control broken (not a big issue as I like a colder room).

The ugly…
The noise levels, walls and doors are paper thin….not much the hotel can do. Vent in room made a mechanical noise every so often which woke me up. Engineer called to room advised it happens in this building.

Unfortunately I value my sleep when I stay in Glasgow as I am often out and only use the room for this purpose. Based on the poor noise insulation and mechanical noise from the vent I would not stay again.

Great value for money, good location although no excuse for the poor maintenance of the bathrooms. (See Pics).

Trip type: Travelled solo
Customer Experience, Other at Jurys Inn Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2021

Good Morning baexecutive,

Thank you for staying at Jurys Inn Glasgow and for leaving a review. We’re glad to read that you found the hotel to be ideally located, as well as the room to be clean and has everything you needed. We sincerely appreciate the positive feedback we read about the staff, and that you found the beds to be comfortable, as they are the signature Jurys Dream Beds.

Meanwhile, we apologise to read that you didn't find the bathroom's overall look to your liking. We are continually investing in all of our properties, including many soft refurbishments that take place with a minimum of disruption to our guests.

Our team want you to have as good a night's sleep as possible, so if you do find yourself disturbed by outside noise, we do ask to be informed if possible, so we can make every attempt to resolve it.

We would love the chance to welcome you back and provide the kind of relaxing and reviving stay we always aim for.

Kind regards,