US$238
  • Pool
US$225
US$144
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$191
US$181
  • Bar/Lounge
3,333 results
All reviewscentral stationcollage restauranta business class roommodern hotelstandard roomjunior suitecity centremini barargyle streetleisure facilitiesbuffet breakfastsaturday nightstayed one nightcar parkbars and restaurantsgood nights sleepan overnight stay
Reviewed 3 November 2017

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times over the years, and always enjoyed my stay. There is one thing, however, that consistently lets it down. Why is it so difficult to provide an efficient breakfast service?! The only eggs available at the buffet is scrambled, meaning you have to order them cooked any other way. This has resulted in long waits, boiled eggs you could bounce off the walls, and fried eggs brown and crispy round the edges. Saturday was the final straw. We waited so long on fried eggs, we had eaten most of our breakfast by the time they came. We had to ask for the toast several times, as it didn't come along with the tea and coffee (why on earth not just have a toaster like other hotels?), and I was about to send my eggs back as they were like rubber, when my husband offered to swap as he was so fed up waiting, he'd finished the rest of his breakfast.
Just to confirm:-
I hasn't always been busy
We did tell staff
As I said, we love the hotel apart from this, but I think in future we'll go to the Wetherspoons across the road, rather than pay the high price of a disappointing breakfast at the hotel!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Olivia H, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear Kpaul68,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay at Radisson Blu. We truly value feedback as this allows us to see where we are getting things right and, just as importantly, what we need to learn from.

On behalf of our entire team here at the Radisson Blu Glasgow, I'd like to thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Good, clean well serviced rooms. Very comfortable bed with one of the better showers that I’ve used in hotels. Iron and ironing board is standard and useful. Tea and coffee making facilities are very good and they provide take away cups which is a bonus.

The food at breakfast was very good. The only thing that annoyed me about the hotel was the 15 min queue to get into breakfast. There were plenty of tables but only one person to greet and take you to the table. Fortunately I was not in a huge rush and could afford to be late to the office, otherwise I would have had to miss breakfast.

Would I stay again? The simple answer is yes as apart from the breakfast issue the hotel is very nice and in a fantastic location opposite the station.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Steve C,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I'm very sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the breakfast aspect of your stay.

Your comments have been passed on to the relevant managers.

I'm glad to hear this will not deter you from staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

It is disappointing to see a lack of investment in this once pristine hotel when the bedroom defects are so obvious.
I was here for the night in rooms 547 and 548 with my daughter but as you can see from the photo the bathroom sinks were in terrible condition ( both rooms).
There were other defects in the rooms- loose skirtings, chipped furniture, and peeling wallpaper.
I pointed out all this on arrival but no alternative was offered although they did take 50% off my drinks bill when I checked out this morning after I mentioned it after the girl asked if I enjoyed my stay.
I just hope they get the problems sorted as if not I won’t be rushing back as there are new hotels appearing in Glasgow which are in better condition and , generally speaking, a lot cheaper.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
CarlsonRezidor, Customer Care at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Gavin,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We regret to hear you were disappointed with the condition of the hotel and the rooms you received. We value your feedback and have shared your comments with hotel management to use when considering improvements at the hotel.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Comfortable room, if a little worn, noyhing to spoil the stay, everything worked and their was everything you needed. Excellent location, literaly 2 minutes from the station and a short walk to the shops and underground. lovely staff, couldn't comment on the breakfast, at £12 and £16 if you didn't book the night before, a tad expensive!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Olivia H, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Kevin H,

Reviewed 31 October 2017

The hotel is right next to Central station so it was very convenient for us as we were travelling with an infant and arriving late in the evening. Service was welcoming and friendly and the room was comfortable and clean. An infant cot, which we had requested prior to arrival, was set up and ready for us. As we arrived late, we put the baby to bed and ordered room service. The food was good.

One standout for us was a nice gesture by housekeeping staff. We returned to the room in the afternoon to rest while housekeeping was doing their rounds. As we had the "do not disturb" sign on the door, they did not come in but left a card under the door saying we could ring later and have the room cleaned afterwards, which they promptly did.

Although on a busy location, the room was very quiet and we could not hear the road at all. Will stay here again on our next visit to Glasgow. Not only is it near Central station, it was also close to the main bus routes and the subway.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hitchhiker72

Dear hitchhiker72,

Thank you for such a glowing review of our hotel. I'm delighted you had such a great stay with us and that the staff looked after you so well.

I'm also very glad to hear that you had fun in Glasgow itself! I hope we'll have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel very soon.

Kindest regards,