3,404 results
All reviews central station collage restaurant a business class room modern hotel standard room junior suite city centre mini bar argyle street leisure facilities buffet breakfast saturday night stayed one night car park bars and restaurants good nights sleep an overnight stay
Reviewed 13 November 2015

After reading some of the other reviews I was expecting a few issues but was pleasantly surprised.

On arrival we were greeted by the Concierge and his team who took our cars to be parked and assisted with luggage etc. The cost is around £20 per 24 hour period but well worth it rather than trying to arrange parking in the middle of the City.

The front of house team were great and the rooms were modern and very comfortable.

The lounge area was great for team catchups and a little work with the Cafe/Bar and snack menu always on hand if you fancy a little something between meals.

We tried the restaurant which was to a good standard with a pleasant atmosphere even if service seemed a little slow (very minor point).

Overall the staff were very helpful with the concierge proving to be a wealth of local information on places to go and where to eat.

Will use this as the standard to measure other hotels against from now on...

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Martyn A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2015

Dear Grievous75,

Thank you very much for the review you recently posted

It was wonderful to read that you enjoyed your visit. I'm glad you enjoyed your valet parking experience.
Your kind words will be communicated to the team, who I am sure will be as pleased as I was to hear your praise.

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

We have had enjoyable experiences when we have stayed in Radisson Blu hotels in London so we were expecting a good standard in Glasgow. We were very pleased with our room which was spacious (compared to the London equivalent), recently decorated and had all the attention to detail that we had come to expect. Our view of the Glasgow skyline was amazing.

From our check in, the hotel staff were friendly, helpful and informative. We were celebrating a birthday so we were surprised and delighted by the complimentary wine and fruit that we received in our room. I can recommend the varied and delicious breakfast buffets in the restaurant.

We intend to visit Glasgow again in the near future and we shall certainly stay in the Radisson.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Martyn A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2015

Dear Granville7777,

A review like this is exactly what we are aiming for!

Thank you for the glowing recommendation and I look forward to welcoming your back in the future.

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

Stayed for one night as attending a conference. Room tidy, small bathroom. Two single beds instead of a double thou!
Main problem was the temperature - the room was really cold and the heating was really inadequate. Sadly reception staff not concerned.
Would be nice for a bottle of water to be in the room!
Tip - cheap pub across the road for good value drinks!
It's very close to the station and served well by the airport express - stop only 3 mins away.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear Jonathan L,

Thanks for the Tripadvisor review.

I can see we never managed to get it right on your last visit. Excellent customer service is something we strive to achieve here at the Radisson and I'm sorry we never got it right for you this time around. I have passed on your comments to the relevant departments who will be as surprised as I was at your review.
The temperature in all bedrooms is set due to health and safety but small heaters are available upon request for guests who like it that little bit toastier. We also supply complimentary water in all Business Class and above rooms - however bottled water is available in all rooms from the mini bar.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Very nice hotel, very modern but homely at the same time. Great location. Would. Definitely stay again. Bit. Prices in the bar and. Restaurant. Breakfast buffet was fantastic.. Great spread with a variety of options

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Melissa W,

Thanks for the excellent trip advisor review.

I'm glad to hear that we could contribute towards an excellent stay in Glasgow and I hope to see you again soon!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 11 November 2015

Attended a conference event, the venue seemed rather tired and the hall area uninspiring
The buffet was limited and my kebabs inedibly over cooked.
Having stayed in Berlin Radisson I was hoping for rather more

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear bdenhow,

Thanks for the honest appraisal of your visit to our hotel.

It sounds like we could have provided a higher level of service during your visit. I am sorry for this and I have passed your comments onto the relevant meeting and events department.
I hope this experience will not detract you from choosing Radisson Blu and hope you will choose to stay with us in the future.

Kindest Regards