“Massive sandwiches!!! ”
Review of Cafezique

Cafezique
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafezique is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #227 of 2,592 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Cuisines: Deli, Scottish, British, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

My friend and I went for a wee lunch date, and a leisurely wander...

I have been before and often have a breakfast item. This time I went for a pulled pork and brie bagel. It was delicious. My friends blt was equally tasty, and a large portion.

If I'm being picky, the coffees are small, and it's not a 'cheap lunch' option, but the quality has always been excellent.

Reviewed 25 September 2015

Been a couple of times and always find the food to be quite fresh, which makes me enjoy the experience much more! Plus is a great spot on sunny days!!!

Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

Visited here for with my pals for a pretty special occasion and thought the menu looked exciting after visiting the cafe next door. The place has a very bistroesque feel being very cosey and relaxed. My friend hit the jackpot with his burger using locally sourced beef and his polenta chips were a revelation! The fish me and my other frien had was light, fresh and tasty. There was just something lacking which was some potatoes or extra vegetables, which without felt more like a fish soup which is also a good dish but not what I was expecting. After reading the menu again potatoes were included so I'm not sure what happened. The chocolate desert was luscious with a salted caramel sauce although the cake looked flat, I though it was going to be cake form or in a pot. Overall good atmosphere...and satisfactory meal..could easily go to the next level!

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Usually come to cafezique for breakfast/brunch which is brilliant! The soborsada is a must try & the poached eggs are the best I've ever had! I've also been here for dinner & both times has been great too. Staff are great, relaxed and friendly. Quirky inside, although a tad small. But world highly recommend this place!!

1  Thank OMC1234
Reviewed 9 September 2015 via mobile

Well yes it was sunny . And yes it was sunday. So no room outside or down stairs so up we went. A bit cramped upstairs but at least we were in. Me and OH just wanting a light lunch. He ordered the smoked salmon bagle and I ordered a small avocado - bacon crumb - with pine nut and warm salad. Hubby was disappointed the the smoked salmon was "fresh salmon" not the usual smoked salmon but he said still tasty. Mine was lovley .
We ordered 2 coffee's while waiting for order which came and we finnished before any food arrived.;-( so ordered more to drink to have with meal. So ate meal and waited!!??? And waited?? Caught the attention of staff and enquired then waited. So went down to pay bill to leave and got them to take the drinks we didn't get off the bill!!!! Was told they were on there way!!?? To late went home and had a great mug of tea in my back garden.

1  Thank Ilona H