“Great place”

The Roxy 171
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2014

Great food and drinks and a nice atmosphere. Staff friendly and attentive.
Bought a 5pm deal and it was good value for money, I will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I was here for drinks with some mates from my work. It wasn't too busy and the music wasn't too loud so it was a nice place to relax and have a conversation over a few drinks. It was a good evening.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

My friend had booked this and I had never heard of it! What a fab evening we had - a great wee find. The food was superb - I had pulled pork chilli and it was delicious although the portion was a little on the small side! My friend had Lamb Kofta and salad which she thoroughly enjoyed. The waiter could not have been more helpful as we bombarded him with questions about the menu and wine!! We had the offer of 2 main meals and a bottle of wine for £20 but upgraded to a very nice Sauvignon Blanc for an extra £5. To top it off, they were holding a free comedy night - Cheap Laughs in the basement and that was brilliant. Overall a great experience, great food and we will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Went for an itison deal with my girlfriend, started well, nice enough place, friendly staff, we both ordered the burger, meal arrived, looked good, a tad bulky for my liking, like to eat a burger with my hands not with cutlery, but that's a small thing, I had 3 issues, my girlfriend ordered a white wine, £5:20 over priced, my personal pet hate, smokers at the open door, and one was a staff member, I don't want to smell that filth when I'm eating, last but not least, while driving home my stomach started hurting, was on the toilet 6 times that night,coincidence? Who knows.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

What a great find! We had an itison voucher and went for a meal last night, not a large menu but still enough to make you change your mind several times and the food tasted great.
Such a laid back place and the staff were very welcoming.
We will definetly be going back soon.