“Coffee and a Frappé”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed my time here, lovely decor, great service and very reasonably priced. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Found this little gem as we made our way home from my daughters graduation the day before. Breakfast stopped at 11:30am and, even though it was 11:20 and there was 5 of us, they took us no problem. Delicious cooked breakfast and a proper mug of tea followed. Pleasant, well trained staff and very clean toilets. My wife and I shall return when we're back in Glasgow in November.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We came across cafe wander looking for breakfast post festival, we both a had a lovely full breakfast toast, tea and coffee, all delicious. The service was excellent and not over bearing. Lots on offer and I'm sure they would accomadate any requests. Toilet was immaculate.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across this charming downstairs cafe while out sightseeing. Inside it’s very spacious and very clean and had no trouble finding a seat. Had a steak sandwich and my son had a ‘posh’ fish finger sandwich (below) and both were demolished. Reasonably priced too, recommend this cafe highly.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Entered to eat breakfast in my way to the shopping street. Very nice and friendly. The food was good but not creative so it got only 4 points out of five