Room was awful. room 64... beds hard. bathroom had cracked tiles on floor. No way would you go into the bathroom with bare feet. cracked sink.. cracked cistern. sockets not working.. we were not able to watch tv.. we don't mind basic but this was just not acceptable. Up most of the night with loud banging music until all hours. No fault of guest house but as no double glazing the noise of local night club was disturbing. One of the worst nights of my life. So in need of upgrading. The curtains were tatty the whole place was tatty... Really cant believe they take money for bed n breakfast from unsuspecting guests. Staff do their best. pleasant. If it wasn't for my Grand daughter being with me we would have complained LOUDLY before we left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- McLays’ offers great value budget accommodation in the heart of the city centre. We are superbly located for visiting Glasgow’s many museums and art galleries and just minutes away from Glasgow’s finest shopping streets Sauchiehall Street and Buchanan Street where in addition you shall find an excellent selection of restaurants, cafes, bars, cinemas & nightclubs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your McLays Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mclays Guest House Hotel Glasgow
- Mclays Hotel Glasgow
- McLays Guest House Glasgow, Scotland