Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,216 results
All reviews wedding venue daughter's wedding main building garden room master of ceremonies junior suite afternoon tea sitting area full scottish breakfast city centre fantastic hotel following morning haggis car park william turret scotland
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2022

We booked to stay here for a night just to have a break away after Xmas. I don't normally do reviews but I feel this was the 1st stay at a hotel recently that went above and beyond to be welcoming and helpful. There was a slight problem that was dealt with quickly. The room we stayed in was gorgeous..cozy and comfortable. Had a great sleep...unfortunately we had to leave early to attend an appointment or would have loved to stay a few extra hours. Would love to return sometime in the future and would recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sherbrooke Castle, Guest Services / Front Office at Sherbrooke Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2022

Dear leonas676,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Your kind comments are greatly appreciated and will certainly be passed on to the whole team. Many thanks once again, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future to Sherbrooke Castle.

Reviewed 4 January 2022 via mobile

As you can see from all my previous reviews I will always give a honest and true reflection of my experience.

I was invited to a wedding recently at The Sherbrooke Castle Hotel and decided to enjoy a stay over to coincide with my visit.

The hotel is situated south of Glasgow in a residential area called Pollokshields and initially I thought the hotel was just a big house in the area ! Finally arriving at the Sherbrooke I parked at the rear of the building which I noticed had security cameras so felt safe leaving my car there.

At check in I was greeted by two female members of staff who both acted professional and couldn’t of been more helpful. The hotel is clearly taking COVID protocol seriously as EVERY corner is hand sanitiser and also free masks given out at check in. I was given room 31 and was asked if I needed a hand with my luggage. It was only one flight of stairs but kind of the hotel to offer. My room was very cosy, spotlessly clean and had modern cons with a traditional setting ! What is so eye catching about the Sherbrooke castle hotel is the authentic traditional interior mixed with modern concepts. Tartan carpets, wooden staircases but flat screen TVs don’t look out of place !

I attended the wedding and thoroughly enjoyed the food and service however the next day I truly got to sample the Sherbrooke hotel cuisine! The cooked breakfast was fantastic and a good range of cold and hot Breakfasts.

I also opted for haggis parcels for lunch and although initially I thought the portion was small it was rather filling and extremely tasty. I also had coffee with homemade cakes (walnut cake and scones). The Sherbrooke castle hotel is a classic timeless hotel with fantastic service ! I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again! Traditional setting with traditional homemade wholesome food!

Beautiful clean hotel with even better service.

HIGHLY recommend

Room tip: Safe secure parking at the back of the building
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear travelfoodguru,

Thank you very much for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at Sherbrooke Castle. . We greatly value feedback from our guests as it lets us know what we are getting right and also areas we need to focus on. We pride ourselves on our guests experiences and are absolutely thrilled to read your review. Your generous comments are greatly appreciated and will certainly be passed on to the whole team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future to Sherbrooke Castle.

Reviewed 15 November 2021

We had my daughter's wedding here last month on 16th October and the day was wonderful. The whole day and evening ran smoothly thanks to the professionalism of the coordinator and all the staff. Nothing was too much trouble.
The whole venue including the ceremony room, function suite, main building and bedrooms were superb. The meal was delicious.

Dear FranRae241,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We pride ourselves on our guests experiences, and are absolutely thrilled to read your feedback. Your generous comments are greatly appreciated and will certainly be passed on to the whole team. We are delighted your daughter's wedding celebration was such a success. Many thanks once again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future to Sherbrooke Castle.

Reviewed 1 November 2021

Wow what can I say... the sherbrooke castle is the wedding venue of dreams and we can't thank them enough for everything they did for us on the lead up and on our big day.

With having 4 postponed dates due to covid , this was stressful but the sherbrooke castle were always there to make sure we were okay during this time , answering any questions we had .

On the big day itself we had William the wedding coordinator dealing with us and WOW that man was just amazing. So attentive , making sure everyone was happy and helping myself the bride with anything I needed.

The wedding meal was the best . A lot of ours guests mentioned how amazing it was and that meant so much to us.

The lead up to the wedding we mostly dealt with Claire the other wedding coordinator and she was first class just like William. What a team they are. We just can't thank you both enough!

The rooms were all beautiful and everyone commented on a great night sleep they had . Along with the beautiful breakfast in the morning.

Sherbrooke castle a wedding venue I would recommend now to everyone.

Thanks again

Mr and Mrs Mcgourty x

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sherbrooke Castle, Guest Services / Front Office at Sherbrooke Castle Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2021

Dear Mr & Mrs Mcgourty,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, we pride ourselves on our guests experiences and we are delighted to read your comments. Your generous feedback is greatly appreciated and will certainly be passed on to the whole team. Many thanks once again, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. May we take this opportunity to wish you both huge congratulations!

Reviewed 26 October 2021 via mobile

We went to the Sherbrooke Castle to celebrate my wife’s birthday. There were seven in our party and things could not have been better. The staff were very friendly and the service was excellent. There was a good choice on the menu and the food was superb. We had a wonderful evening, thank you very much.

Dear 188scott,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at Sherbrooke Castle. Your kind comments are greatly appreciated and will certainly be passed on. Many thanks once again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future to Sherbrooke Castle.