“Meat feast”

Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Been there a couple of times with friends. The best plate by far is the mixed kebab for 2 or for 4, as it contains everything. I would also recommend to try the traditional Dooght, a drink with yogurt, sparkling water, salt and dill. For dessert, the Bastani ice cream with traditional safran flavour is also highly recommended. A must visit restaurant!

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We went there looking for authentic Persian food and we were not disappointed at all. The restraints atmosphere was cosy, and the music was relaxing. The waiter was very nice, he made some recommendations, and the service was prompt. We had the Ash Rashteh for starter which is an authentic traditional soup in Iran and it was wonderful. We also had bread on the side which was light. For starters we had a lamb stew with peas and aubergine, the lamb was moist and tender and the rice on the side was superb. I would also recommend the saffron pistachio ice cream as it was a great way to cleanse the palate, as the only downside for me was that the food was way too salty. However, with persian tea at the end for a bill of 20 pounds for 2 people it was well worth the visit and would recommend it.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

I have visited this place a few times and every time the food has been delicious and very enjoyable. The chicken kebabs are very nice and succulent. The only thing with the lamb kebab is that i found it to be just a little bit too salty for me. We usually order hummus for starter which is lovely. The portions are quite a big size so you do get your moneys worth! Service is good too. This is one of my favourite halal restaurants in Glasgow.

2  Thank Storyteller742774
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I went to Paradise with my girlfriend and my youngest daughter who lives nearby. I thought the food was great, service good and would recommend this restaurant. Even if you are not too adventurous with food don't be put off trying here. Can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Myself and my girlfriend dropped by on a whim on a cold night in November. The staff got us a table between some other bookings, so we sneaked in. The place itself is convivial and simple, with attractive Persian-style clutter; hanging lamps, rugs on the seating, and so on. As far as I understand it isn't licensed: luckily we had a bottle of plonk with us, so it is advisable to BYOB. We ordered the small mixed mazzeh (sp?) as a starter, with a huge, paper-thin nan bread and everything was delicious. What followed slightly stunned us: we'd ordered the mixed kebab for two, but the skewered delights that arrived at the table seemed more suitable for four! It was all delicious, but eventually we had to admit defeat and get the remainder bagged up to take home. The portions are immense! The staff are very friendly too, and put us right at ease, even though we weren't booked, and the place was busy with hungry afficionados. We will definitely be back!