I stayed here for 2 nights mid week on business. Everything was as I would expect a Premier Inn to be within a central location. Clean room, TV, and an immaculate bathroom. There's a Costa Coffee next to reception, and a large restaurant on the first floor. No room service is available if there is a small number of staff on, which is a shame because this is a large hotel in a major city charging standard room rates. Premier Inns claim to be very cheap, and they are when you book off peak and dates that suit them. This is fine however, toothpaste, shower caps and small sundries should be complimentary if the room rates are uncompetitive. Free internet access should also be standard, not as much as £8 for a couple of hours, luckily I had an IPad so didn't need to buy wifi but every 5 minutes a pop up would appear on my screen offering their chargeable wifi. Breakfast had plenty of choice, and then they offer a meal deal at £22 for 3 courses and a drink. This is a small list of meals especially marked on the menu, so I would suggest a short walk to a local restaurant, one of many in Glasgow City. Their menu also specifies the calorific value of each meal, which steered me to the salmon salad! This hotel is a 5 minute walk from central station but don't ask the locals for directions, they have no idea where this hotel is. At the station, ask for the Hope Street exit, turn left and continue to walk until you see the Radisson, take a right up Argyle St and within 3/400 yards, you will see the Premier Inn. No parking here but you can set down directly outside the entrance in a two car layby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This city centre Premier Inn is very close to Glasgow Central Station, popular shopping areas, restaurants and bars. M8 motorway and public transport links are close by. This site does not have onsite car parking but has a deal on with the local QPark - guests can receive a voucher from reception which will discount the cost of 24hrs to £7. Premier Inn Glasgow Argyle Street is ideal for all travellers and is convenient for exploring Glasgow. It has a fresh, modern feel, restaurant and bar and a Costa coffee shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle St) Hotel Glasgow
- Premier Inn Argyle St
- Premier Inn Glasgow City Centre (Argyle Street) Hotel Scotland