2,222 results
All reviews the executive lounge sauna and steam room city centre two double beds per day bit dated leisure facilities argyle street car park haggis porridge central station stayed here for one night tea and coffee motorway conference pounds
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel really needs updating, decor is tired and needs revamping, like many Marriott's to be honest.
Very expensive for what you get, but I chose it for the central location so you expect it.
First Marriott, out of about 20 I've stayed in, that the fridge had been removed. Very poor

On the plus side, the gin selection in the bar is excellent.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Had a Great night at the Marriot Hotel for the Sainsbury's Love awards, Staff were lovely and very attentive to all our needs. The meal! you couldn't fault it the soup was lovely and the chicken melted in you mouth even having to cater for a large number and who were running a bit late. Did not book a room but the rest of the hotel looks very high class reception/lounge bar area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2017

OK for business trips - clean, functional and central. The room was large and clean; the bar and restaurant area were pretty empty and lacked atmosphere. Overall OK apart from issues with the Wi-Fi which seems to be an ongoing issue.

Room Tip: Sign up for Marriott Rewards
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Ryan G, Guest Relations at Glasgow Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you Treeebs for leaving a review about your stay at the Glasgow Marriott hotel.

I would like to apologise for the challenges you faced in regards to our Wi-Fi, however rest assured we are currently in the process of upgrading our Wi-Fi in every bedroom of the hotel.

Once again thank you and I hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back to the Glasgow Marriott hotel in the future.

With warm regards,
Ryan Griffiths
Guest Relations
Glasgow Marriott hotel

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I was expecting a dreary chain hotel atmosphere when I found out I was booked into the Marriott by my company. I was pleasantly surprised by the lobby and the very professional staff on duty. The room was a good size and had all the amenities one would expect of a 5 star hotel. Breakfast was excellent and I would be more than happy to stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

170 GBP a night that offered very little in return. Hotel has clearly seen much better days and feels extremely outdated. Carpets are pulling up in all the hallways, no Wi-Fi, expensive breakfast, unhelpful staff, and misleading room photos during booking. There are much better options in Glasgow.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Ronald d, Guest Relations Manager at Glasgow Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you Jeff A to leave a review about your stay at the Glasgow Marriott hotel.

It is a shame that your stay at the Glasgow Marriott hotel came with some challenges and I have highlighted them with our dedicated team.

As advertised, we offer complimentary WiFi in our lobby and bar area and as a Marriott Rewards Member you are entitled to complimentary WiFi in the room when booked through the Marriott website, or via a direct channel such as central reservations or directly through property. As we have a 'Look No Further' guarantee you will never find a rate less than directly through ourselves.

Our dedicated staff are one of our cornerstones at the Glasgow Marriott hotel to provide a memorable stay and they are always available to assist you with any queries and/or questions.

It would be fantastic to have the opportunity to restore your faith in the Glasgow Marriott Hotel and therefore feel free to give me a call when you’re looking to return to Glasgow so that I am able to personally oversee all necessary arrangements.

Once again, thank you for comments and we look forward in welcoming you back to the hotel and the city in the near future.

With warm regards,