“My favourite theatre in this city ”
Review of Citizens Theatre

Citizens Theatre
Ranked #35 of 282 things to do in Glasgow
More attraction details
Owner description: The home of great theatre in Glasgow, offering a world-class repertoire of classic and contemporary plays.
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

A stunning theatre and I love the back ground behind it, staff are always lovely and ticket prices are always reasonable, I love the citzs and I love what they do. Make’s me proud to be from Glasgow and an actor.

All reviews
"pantomime"
"interval"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 22 December 2017

went to the studio at the citizens theatre with my 4 year old granddaughter to see the Last night before Christmas.Th parents and grandparents sat on benches and the kids sat on the floor small venue but great for kids. what a marvelous show for children (of all ages). the kids were enthralled especially at the bed time story and when Santa appeared the magic began. congratulations to all the performers we had a lovely time.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Went to see Trainspotting, the actors & actresses were terrific. My son & I thoroughly enjoyed it. I would recommend the theatre. It was my first time there & I can't walk far but the parking was right beside the door. The only negative, they don't serve any meals or light snacks. By the time we got our drinks at the interval,it was time to go back in. The performance was great.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Went to see trainspotting held our attention throughout with a funny and quite serious turn of events well worth going to see , staff very plesent and helpful , easy Parking and access, £4 taxi from merchant city.