Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$245
PricelineUS$245
TravelocityUS$245
Hotels.comUS$245
TripadvisorUS$245
eDreamsUS$245
1,854 results
All reviews roll top bath stained glass windows west end beautiful hotel classic room great western road coffee machine stayed one night city centre hdv wedding luxury wee
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2021 via mobile

Amazing two night stay in this beautiful hotel with my family. We had two rooms which were both lovely and the food in the restaurant was first class. Great service too, from all of the staff. This hotel is the best of what Glasgow has to offer. Looking forward to returning.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nicolesH3746PC
Skye MacKinnon, Other at Hotel du Vin at One Devonshire Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2021

Hi nicolesH3746PC,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am so pleased to read you had an amazing time on your recent stay with us. We are already looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 December 2021 via mobile

I've given the manager 2 weeks to reply to my complaint but haven't heard anything so reaching out through Trip Advisor. I was told by the gentleman at reception that a manager would be in touch...
Stayed at the hotel 2 weeks ago.
Dinner service and breakfast service was terrible. Our table for dinner was booked for 7pm, we were still eating at 10pm...so slow. Food was delicious.
We were directed to a table for breakfast and left for 20 minutes with no menu, then asked for a menu and waited another 15 minutes for someone to take our order.
No one told us to go to buffet, tables laden around us with dirty dishes, our coffee was eventually served but with no cups, toast was warm bread not toasted, I could go on and on.
No one took our dirty dishes from our table so we had to eat our hot food surrounded by used crockery which I just piled at end of the table.
The worst thing though was seeing a member of staff cleaning a table AFTER it had been reset with new crockery/cutlery. He sprayed cleaning spray everywhere then wiped around the clean dishes. Surely this is not right especially during Covid? Our room was in the attic, very small and very dusty, bathroom was lovely. I felt terrible complaining in the morning especially in these times but felt the young staff needed training. This stay was bought as a gift for us after a hard couple of years. We were thoroughly disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cardun12

Hi Cardun12,
Firstly, I would like to apologise for the lack of contact regarding your feedback, and I have taken this up with the team so we can rectify this. Secondly, I would like to apologise for the experience you had in particular at breakfast, and for this we have already made changes within our Breakfast set up so that these issues are dealt with.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, so we can make positive changes going forward.
I do hope you decide to return in the future, so we can show you the real One Devonshire Gardens experience.

Reviewed 16 December 2021 via mobile

A high standard as always. Team, their partners all stayed over for our annual Xmas meal. Perfect, efficient and friendly service from check in to check out, evening drinks and breakfast

We had one of the Junior suites, we continue the annual tradition of staying overnight at Xmas in west end

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi travelspecilaist,
Thank you for your review. I am so pleased to read of your recent stay with us with your team. We are all delighted you had such a fantastic stay. We are looking forward to welcoming you all back next Christmas!

Reviewed 11 December 2021 via mobile

First time staying in Hotel although we have been many times for food and drinks. Room was first class and hotel is beautiful. For us the stand out member of staff was Oksy who worked singlehanded in the bar preparing delicious cocktails and serving drinks, very knowledgeable describing all the cocktails and you can tell she takes great pride in her work. she is a credit to the hotel her customer service is outstanding. She truly is an asset to the hotel. There was never a point that any of the guests were left waiting to be served. She certainly made our stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pioneer47450337345
Skye MacKinnon, Other at Hotel du Vin at One Devonshire Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2021

Hi Pioneer47450337345,
Thank you for your review. I am delighted you had such a fantastic overnight stay with us, and that Oksy looked after you so well. We hope is isn't too long until you come back for another stay.

Reviewed 7 December 2021

The service here is impeccable. Definitely noteworthy.

The rooms are beautiful.

The bed and bedding were perfect! That is a hard one to nail at other hotels for some reason, but they got it here!

We also always travel with our dog, which can sometimes be a challenge. In fact, I won't stay in a hotel that isn't dog friendly even if I am not with my dog as they do not really deserve my business. That being said, The Hotel du Vin & Bistro is absolutely dog friendly including in the bar (not restaurant which is fine). The neighborhood has wonderful places to walk Milo, which is problematic at all of the City center hotels such as the Malmaison where there is nothing but concrete. There are several parks very nearby and it is very easy to take your dog for a walk from the hotel.

I have to travel to Glasgow quite frequently for work and we also just come for fun, events and other activities. We have been searching for a hotel that we can stay at every time we come rather than constantly hunting around to find a decent place to stay. I have to say it has been tough! Tough, that is, until now! I will definitely return regularly and look forward to now having to hunt around for good places in Glasgow!!

Room tip: Ask for room on backside away from Great Western Road

Hi CSkiSurf,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. We are absolutely delighted at how much you enjoyed your stay, and Milo too! We are already looking forward to your return. We are located in a fantastic area, so I am pleased you were able to find some good walking spots for Milo. Kind Regards, Skye