6,064 results
All reviews citizen m mood lighting free movies remote control funky hotel high tech wall to wall rooms are small self service huge bed rain shower frosted glass city view storage space amazing hotel great shower loved this hotel
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great stay at citizen m all staff were incredibly friendly and they provided a great service. Room was perfect to suit our needs. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a great hotel. Also the location was perfect.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The experience was as expected with a fab room in which to sleep and great lounge in which to chat and work. Staff were really helpful and friendly. I love modern architecture but know it won't be to everyone's liking. Shall definitely be back.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The location of this hotel is handy for local bars and restaurants in Glasgow and the staff were friendly and helpful. I'm not convinced about the 'check yourself in' process when you get there, as frankly you just want someone else to do that for you when you're tired after a long day. However, they did provide me with some toiletries I'd forgotten, which I was grateful for. The strange thing is the rooms, where they've tried to be ultra-modern and ended up with something that just isn't functional. The bed was surrounded by walls on 3 sides, which would be a pain if there were two of you staying. The sink is next to the bed, rather than in a separate bathroom, and the shower is just in the middle of the room. The high tech stuff with the iPad etc is also just confusing and not helpful.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Amanda R, General Manager at citizenM Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for your comments, I will share with the team.
Our hotel is very unique in design and we understand we are not for everyone, but we love when new guests give us a try.
We focused on the bed, shower and technology in our rooms and hope this serves the needs of our guests. We have large VITRA designer living spaces for guests to relax in and the check in is designed to take away frustrating queues and offer a check in time of under one minute.
I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you again.

Kind Regards
Amanda

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Private, clean, funky and modern, love it, definitely recommend to visit. Glasgow is the best city by far, friendly people, great atmosphere and scenery. Will always go back. CitizenM is perfect for couples!!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Due to the exceptionally bad weather the gig we were going to see in Glasgow was cancelled and people were advised not to travel due to the snow. I tried to cancel my booking at Citizen M Glasgow but all I got back was that their 'policy' did not allow refunds. Will definitely be staying elsewhere in future.

Date of stay: March 2018

Thank you for your comments.

I am sorry you missed out on your night in the City and the concert. It was an extremely challenging few days for many.
We have a number of rates available on-line. One is a flexible rate which can be changed or canceled at short notice, the other (the one you booked) is non refundable. I understand your frustration given the circumstances. However the number of flexible bookings and requests from guests such as yourself meant we really had to stay true to policy and prioritise those bookings which could be changed and new bookings from stranded guests. Please let me know if you would like to stay with us again as I know the team would love to deliver a more positive experience.

Kind Regards