OK. My first impression of my room at the CitizenM was, "We're staying in that little thing for two nights?" The room is by all measures tiny. The bed fills that last one-quarter of the room, and the bathroom reduces most of the rest of the room to hallway size. But the room is well designed. There is a place for everything, and the small size forces you to be organized. The result is that we had more space in the room than we did in many larger but less well designed hotel and B&B rooms.In addition, the room has many high-tech features, such as mood lights in the translucent bathroom and a remote control that controls those lights as well as the TV. It all adds up to a fun adventure that I'm very glad we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland