US$163
US$118
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$124
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$130
US$126
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$342
US$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$87
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Glasgow(Glasgow)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$104
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$103
US$93
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
5,789 results
All reviewscitizen mmood lightingfree moviesremote controlmood padfunky hotelwall to wallhigh techrooms are smalltouch screenself servicerain showerhuge bedfrosted glasscity viewstorage spaceamazing hotel
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Great hotel that made my business trip comfortable yet stylish.
Rooms are compact pods but had all I needed to unwind after a hard day at work. Great shower and great in room media plus free fast wifi throughout the hotel.
Hotel food in CanteenM was delicious if not a little expensive but the pleasant environment and über friendly staff (called ambassadors) made up for it.
The living room areas made me feel like I was staying somewhere luxury and made an ideal base for meetings with clients travelling cross town - complete with table service coffee from the eager to please staff.
I would definitely stay here again and can't recommend it enough for a single young business man or woman who doesn't want the chintz or depression factor of one of the many chain hotels - you know where I mean.
I'm an absolute convert to CitizenM

Room Tip: I stayed in a room near the lift. Next time I'd ask for one that's further away from the lifts to get a quieter night.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2012

They woke myself and my husband at 11Pm claiming the smoke sensor had gone off. They demanded I leave my bed make for them to search. They blocked our exit and then laughed as I tried to get dressed. I am a 40 year old woman and this young man laughed as he forced me out of my bed naked. When I complained he accused us of having drugs. I demanded he search to room. He went in and looked up at the sensor run said it was obvious no smoking had taken place.
at this point I wanted to get out of there. I was panicked as it brought back a previous attack on meant years ago.
I held in my keys, he was still laughing.
I told him I wanted a refund he laughed and said that as I was leaving of my own choice that was not policy and then when I asked why he did that again he started threatening us with police.
We went outside in the middle of the night wIth nowhere to go, our car was locked in the car park as it was late. We waited for the police but after a half hour I called a friend and we went there.
I called the police to report. He entered our room without invitatiOn, blocked the door and forced me to expose myself to him.

I am now at the police station and they have advised they will be charging him. The hotel refunded my money but now claim that he called the police because we were smoking marijuana - Ben though he said there was obviously no smoking in the room. In fact the hOtel manager Chris Kelly said he believed his staff and that it was just tough that I had to expose myself.

I will raising a legal claim for distress, libel and losses.

DO NOT LET YOUR DAUGHTERS STAY HERE - they break into your room then forcibly watch you beIng exposed.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
15  Thank Juliehendry
Management response:Responded 19 July 2012

Dear JulyHendrie,

Considering the nature of your review and your alleged report to the police, we do not wish to comment on this case directly.

For other viewers, we would like to assure that citizenM is a safe hotel, where drugs and alcohol abuse are not tolerated. We have our ambassadors on the floor 24 hours per day, who are there for guest comfort as well as safety.

Smoke detectors, sprinkler systems and CCTV monitoring, as well as patrolling the hallways overnight (always 2 people), are standard safety measures in each citizenM to ensure the health and safety of each citizen putting their sleep in our hands.

All the best,
Lennert de Jong

Reviewed 7 June 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed in Citizen M last year. We were going to the Edinburgh Festival but due to ridiculous prices for city centre hotels in Edinburgh we opted to stayed in Glasgow.

Hotel is a great location for Glasgow city centre. Check in was more like an airline self service check in but worked fine and easy to use. Our room was clean, tidy and comfortable. It wasn't the biggest of rooms, with minimal hanging space but big drawers under the bed allowed for things to be stored there.

Everything in the room is controlled by a remote control - lighting, TV, iPod dock, blinds and blackout screen. A bit of a gimmick but not a negative.

Bed was very comfortable with massive duvet and lots of pillows. It stretched wall-to-wall across the width of the room - weren't too sure which end we should be sleeping at!

We stayed 1 night which was enough, we only wanted a placed to sleep and change - nothing more so it suited us fine. Not the sort of place I would choose if staying a few nights on a city break due to smallish rooms.

It is the perfect place to stay for someone on business who wants something a step up from a Travelodge/Premier Travel Inn type of place.

All in all a comfortable, clean hotel and would definitely go back if I needed somewhere reasonably priced in Glasgow City Centre.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Everthing is well thought out and the rooms are very modern and clean. TV has plenty of movies on demand. The beds are huge and very comfy.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I stayed in the Citizen M in Glasgow for two nights in May this year. I found the room to be spacious and well equipped.

The bed is fantastic, very large and comfortable.

Great selection of films to watch for free on the well located TV.

Shower was amazing. Only problem with bathroom is that it is not sound proofed from the rest of the room.

Food was good and service excellent throughout our stay.

Room Tip: We were on the 7th floor facing the front of the building and the view over Glasgow is excellent.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple