This was the perfect spot to stay for our brief visit to Glasgow. The location is near several cultural venues including Theatre Royal. Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum is accessible by bus. I agree the rooms are on the small side, but in my opinion that's great because I didn't pay for useless space. The bed was comfortable, no springs or lumps, not too firm or soft. The bed linens were nice, clean and soft. The towels were great, fluffy and big. The shower had two heads and plenty of hot water as well as mood lighting. If you're planning to avail of the free movies be aware there are more adult films than anything else. The canteen and bar were convenient and offered a decent selection.
We're looking forward to staying there again someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Glasgow's city centre and Theatre District, citizenM Glasgow offers affordable luxury in the form of 198 modern non-smoking rooms. Enjoy free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel, free movies, high pressure rain showers and luxurious linens on an XL king-size bed; contemporary Vitra lobbies for work and play with free iMac access, and a 24/7 on-site eatery and bar to quench every hunger and thirst. CitizenM Glasgow also boasts SocietyM, which provides one-of-a-kind creative meeting spaces for 2 to 18 people, a larger screening room, audiovisual equipment, and reliable Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your citizenM Glasgow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citizenm Glasgow Hotel Glasgow
- CitizenM Glasgow Scotland