Lowest prices for your stay
Traveluro
US$82
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$81
View deal
Expedia.comUS$82
PricelineUS$82
travelup.comUS$111
2,243 results
All reviews mood lighting great location no window city centre modern hotel rooms are small air con short stay continental breakfast bath street great stay comfy bed budget hotel would stay again buchanan street room was spotless one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2022

I was good to though in room 315... So now, I was very hard some sleep properly. Because of air conditioning is too hot, wasn't trying to switch it off. Then a few minutes is back-on itself again, again and against is dozen of times! Is being slept over 24hrs a little half too weak of sleep heal up to! I get up to fix-it off the fan... Then a few minutes later, is being back on itself against. How hell so hot heat on air conditioning it is?!! No, time to ask the customer in late in the morning. At last it be done gone off to cool down. I went to around 5:23am! It's two nights as stay this room for 315, we have done little problem for now. I'm really tired, so tired. I put out to booking another different hotel in Dakota Hotel is much better to sleep. I fell very deeply asleep, most very comfort. How come to see this air conditioning currently to some problem? Because is still on air conditioning itself increase in temperature is so hot! I cannot believe it, I try to switch off now... Is being back on itself hot up with it. I just... So tired, I don't like it purpose this here! I won't be returning here again. Just embarrassed!

Room tip: Room 315 fails on air conditioning itself not turn off in few minutes!
1  Thank delroyj2013
Team Glasgow, Other at Point A Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2022

We apologise for the air conditioning noise, and we will look into it right away. Thank you for taking the time to let us know, and we do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 January 2022

I stayed here for 2 nights. The location is easily reachable from bus/train stations, also bus stop to/from airport is also fairly close. The room itself is quite minimalistic but in a good way and very comfortable and clean. Wifi worked great and amenities like toothbrush were available. The staffs were really friendly and helpful. Unfortunately during my stay there was a special covid measure on the breakfast and you need to pro-actively ask for a breakfast bag and it takes about 30min-1hour to prepare. I had to miss my 2nd breakfast because it was too early (6am) and I forgot to mention that I needed to leave that early. So it was my fault but better if this can be communicated beforehand.

Date of stay: January 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Team Glasgow, Other at Point A Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2022

Thank you so much, for such a lovely review. Sending a massive thanks from the whole team here in Glasgow.
We are sorry for the breakfast incident, we are hoping to have our breakfast bar open again from February.
We do hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 2 January 2022

Warm friendly hotel Javier from hotel was very helpful and brought breakfast to room. room was nice and cosy .place was quiet and I would recommend and come back in future .all staff were helpful and nothing was to much trouble .me and my mother enjoyed the break.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Team Glasgow, Other at Point A Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2022

Thank you so much for such a lovely review, Derek.
We will pass the compliments on to Javier!
We are so happy to hear you and your mother enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 31 December 2021 via mobile

This is my first time in Glasgow and at Point A hotel. Overall I had a wonderful experience at the hotel. The staff were polite and friendly. All queries sent in via e- mails got prompt replies. The room I checked into was exceptionally clean and comfy. It even featured a mood lighting setup and a safety locker. The wifi signal is strong and delivered uninterrupted service. The TV is big enough and is coupled with a service that featured abundant number of channels. Last but not the least, the breakfast is fresh and yummy. If some one is in search for an affordable nice place to stay in Glasgow just go ahead and book Point A hotel.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you so much, Akhil for such a lovely review. Sending a massive thanks from the whole team here in Glasgow.
We are so happy that we were able to be part of your first time here in Glasgow and we hope the city treated you well.
We do hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 27 December 2021 via mobile

Had a great stay in the hotel. Greeted by friendly staff when entering and leaving the hotel. The room is very clean and comfy. I like the folding tables and chairs which make the room looks spacious. Had a nice surprise with the lights when I first entered the room. It’s quite convenient to shops and restaurants and it’s near to the two train stations as well.

Basically delighted with everything.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Team Glasgow, Other at Point A Hotel Glasgow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2022

Thank you very much for such positive feedback. We hope to see you again in 2022.