“Perfect lunch for a special occasion”

The Spanish Butcher
Ranked #203 of 2,590 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$16 - US$46
Description: Located at 80 miller street, in the heart of glasgow's merchant city, the spanish butcher serves the finest grades of galician beef, the most premium iberican jamon and the freshest of seafood, combining spanish and mediterranean inspired flavours. Set within chic, modern new york loft style interiors, the spanish butcher delivers quintessential style along with the most vibrant cuisine.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband took me here for my birthday and I loved it. We ordered from a la carte menu, all delightful and one of those meals you never want to end. Staff were brilliant, really knew their stuff about the menu and wine without being overly attentive - just the right balance of excellent service. Love the lighting and décor too, my favourite "special occasion" restaurant in Glasgow.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

We all had a great evening The atmosphere was light hearted -lots of people of all ages enjoying a meal out. The service was excellent and the food was really delicious.
It was a Thursday evening so we were able to take advantage of the offer of pork or beef for two with wine. I am already looking forward to my next visit!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Visited for the first time for lunch and had the set lunch menu which was excellent value with a great choice. Lovely cosy and relaxed atmosphere . Attentive staff but not intrusive . Will definately return .

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We visited this lovely restaurant for a girls lunch. The Lunch menu was £15 for two courses. The food was beautifully presented and delicious. I had sweet potato soup with crusty gluten free bread , followed by ox cheek with olive oil mash. The lunch menu had (gf) beside options that were gluten free. I personally like this, as I don’t like a fuss around stating the fact that I am gluten intolerant As a pre starter we had olives and padron peppers that were superb. Service was excellent. I will definitely return to this restaurant soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Went as a group of six as I’ve seen some press for the place and quite fancied it. Had the Galician octopus then the Iberico pork. Food was good, service was good but I felt it was a bit overpriced.