“The best goats cheese souffle ever”
Review of Wee Lochan

Wee Lochan
Ranked #9 of 2,600 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Description: Wee Lochan is a happy, friendly restaurant serving delicious food at an affordable price. There are fish dishes, meat dishes and a vegetarian option on every menu. We serve scones in the mornings and afternoons warm from the oven with homemade raspberry jam. Christmas bookings are popular so if you fancy your works Christmas meal with us give us a shout! Come and say hello...
Reviewed 6 July 2015

This was my first visit to the Wee Lochan and it really was excellent. The menu is not huge but it was still difficult to choose as there were all things I liked. I'm glad I chose the goats cheese soufflé was just amazing, the other starters were all really good, scallops with crispy chorizo and lime were very tasty and the Cullen skink (smoked haddock soup) was lovely (yes I did try a bit of everything!) I had hake wrapped in parma ham which was delicious.
The service was good and the staff friendly. The atmosphere was good and it was a thoroughly enjoyable evening. I would definitely recommend a visit to the Wee Lochan

4  Thank scottDevon

Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

We had a family meal here on Friday 3 July for our daughters graduation. The service was excellent and the food absolutely delicious. We were able to totally relax and we will definitely go back. Definitely recommend this special little place.

2  Thank lois67wilson
Reviewed 3 July 2015

Lovely lunch good choices on menu tables inside and out very pleasant staff overall very nice and recommended

2  Thank Morag G
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

A last minute booking led myself and my wife here at 5:00pm on Sunday afternoon.
Having been seated, we were then told that our table would be required earlier than was quoted than was quoted on the phone. But it didn't matter, we had the dilemma of ordering from an excellent menu.
Then the food was superb. Superb.
Scallops, ham hock terrine, tartlet, sea bass, brilliant cheese.....
And all consumed at a leisurely pace within the allotted time.
Thank you Norma for looking after us. We shall definitely be back very soon!

3  Thank Faircrop
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Very welcoming on arrival. Prompt service despite being quite busy. Starter of scallops and chorizo in lime and chilli jus was perfect. Main of monkfish medallions tasty but slightly overcooked and prawn tempura overly seasoned for my tastes. I had to reorder water twice and did not sample desserts althoug they looked nice. Service was very good throughout.

2  Thank The_Big_ManGlasgow