We stayed here for 2 nights whilst in Glasgow to attend an event at the SECC. It's a really great little place, very clean and we received a nice welcome on arrival. We only saw one member of staff the time we were there and she was so nice and helpful. Our room was on the small side, but very comfortable and had everything we needed. We had a great sleep - brilliant pillows! The only complaint as such would be the lack of parking which I appreciate is outwith the hotels control. There are spaces right outside, but you have to buy tickets periodically so it could be inconvenient if you wanted to be away for the whole day. Very convenient location for the Kelvingrove Gallery, SECC and within easy reach of some fantastic eateries. We'll definitely be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed by renowned architect Alexander “Greek” Thomson, you’ll find Grecian pillars adorning our grand entranceway and up-to-date décor throughout. With 18 newly renovated rooms on offer, the Acorn Hotel provides a contemporary, relaxed environment for you to enjoy during your stay. Our stylish interior mixes fresh tones with classic, walnut touches and each room comes equipped with tea and coffee making facilities, complementary WiFi, satellite television and GHDs to complete a true home-away-from-home experience. We offer a range of room configurations including singles for the solo traveler and Executive or Super-King bedded rooms if you’d like to indulge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Acorn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acorn Hotel Glasgow, Scotland
- Acorn Boutique Hotel Glasgow