“A hidden gem! ”
Review of Lamora Restaurant - CLOSED

Lamora Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed a fantastic birthday lunch on Saturday and it looks like this gem has yet to be discovered by the locals. The service was first class and the food wouldn't be out of place in trendier city centre restaurants.
The Calamari started was as good as any we've tasted, while the linguine was delicious. Don't be fooled by the exterior or location , this is a restaurant you must visit!

1  Thank Delrankin

Reviewed 4 September 2015

Eaten here a few times...generally been good but last visit very poor, shame as we traveled past many other good restaurants to eat here.

1  Thank Stroudy69
jennymora, Owner at Lamora Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2015

It is such a pity that you chose to comment "sorry service". on T.A

You commented that you had eaten at Lamora a few times and "generally been good"

Why not comment on both positive and negative service?

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Another wonderful evening at Lamora! My family were visiting from the U.S. and we're most impressed with the quality of the food, the service and overall experience.
Silvano, the owner, was in great form, entertaining and informative. The food was exceptional and our visitors commented that if this restaurant was in New York people would be queuing around the block to get a table

1  Thank Jamie O

Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy you enjoyed Lamora experience.

Reviewed 25 August 2015 via mobile

My friend suggested we go here for dinner as it was her favourite place to go and been many times before. I wasn't disappointed! Nice atmosphere with friendly staff and the food was delicious! I had carbonara ( the best I have ever had ) and my friend had the arabiatta. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank w33nmb
Reviewed 19 August 2015

Just down the road from the famous Park Bar. Managed to pop down after the worlds & get a cancellation for a party of 7. What a great find! best pizza I have ever tasted. My hubby ate every bit of the seafood linguine & doesn't like pasta! Even he had to admit it was delicious. Good prices, good service, we will be back.

1  Thank 22Yvonne22