“Pre theatre dinner bef 7.30pm.Great lamb”

Sisters Restaurant - Kelvingrove Street
Ranked #134 of 2,621 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$16 - US$66
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
Description: We are 2 family run restaurants Sisters Kelvingrove and the other Sisters Jordanhill, Jak O'Donnell has held the helm of a great Glasgow favourite for nearly 20years My ethos is focusing on great Scottish produce with a homely feel
Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Wkdays Pre theatre dinner bef 7.30pm, 2 courses £16, 3 courses £19. Starters had chicken liver pate, and ham hock. Both were not bad. Mains great lamb rump £5 supplement (usu £19 on its own), grilled plaice ( just normal) and we were v full. Lamb was fantastic, really tender. Skip the fish. Service was gd too.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

What a wonderful graduation meal we had at the sisters, lovely bottle of sancerre, everyone in our party choose a different starter and they were all lovely, generous and well cooked and presented mains the fish on samphire and my lemon posset was delicious as were the other mains and deserts. The waitress was extremely attentive, filling up our glasses and making sure we had everything we needed, one of the best restaurants we have eaten in the last years....well done and keep up the good work. Also a special thanks you for my sons graduation desert, lovely touch.

1  Thank Mcdutchy
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Had lunch on a Saturday with friends. We ate from their excellently priced fixed menu of three courses for £15.

The food was Devine with top notch service and lovely wines to choose from

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Visited The Sisters in Kelvingrove for the first time today with my husband for his birthday. We only visited because our favourite restraunt in the West End was full. Well thank goodness it was fully booked. The Sisters is now our go to place after just one visit. Where do I start. The decor is contemporary but cozy. The staff are polite but do not intrude on your dining experience. The food? Oh my god. The food is delicious. Starters goats cheese and walnut parcel and scallops with black pudding. Yum. Lamb and chicken dishes were both melt in the mouth. Lemon posset and carrot cake. Food heaven. I can't recommend this restaurant highly enough. I can't wait until we go back again

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Beautiful restaurant with fantastic food. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
My husband had scallops with bacon and black pudding and said they were cooked perfectly. We both had lamb and then a cheese board. Everything was lovely and would definitely recommend this restaurant.