All reviewsgarden suitesmall loungesmall hotelnight portercharming hotelwater pressurecomfortable roomenjoyed my stayno liftcontinental breakfastkipperscathedral ruinssingle roomnice breakfastcentral locationmiddle of townwithin walking distance
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We stayed at the Albany for one night as we were visiting friends in St Andrews. Check-in and welcome were good, and the room was clean, if a little cramped for two. Breakfast was excellent and the location is good. However, the mattress was not the most comfortable and it is very difficult to find a convenient parking place outside the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Vicky M, Manager at Albany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed breakfast with us and the team looked after you well. I have note your comments on the mattress and will certainly look at replacing this. Parking is fairly busy here in St Andrews but does tend to quieten done late afternoon early evening and you can generally find a space at that time. I do hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Excellent breakfast, efficient and friendly staff. Ideal location, very near main area for shopping, eating. This is my second time at Albany and surprised to be welcomed by same group of people. Familiar faces makes it more homey.

Room Tip: Smaller than standard room sizes.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am delighted to hear your thoughts and very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Family run bed and breakfast. Great central location nice walled garden. Comfortable beds. Clean cosy rooms. Toiletries supplied. Good cooked breakfast with plenty of alternatives Helpful staff. Worth a visit.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paula G, Duty Manager at Albany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

I look forward to welcoming you back for a return visit and thank you for your fantastic feedback. I will pass on your compliments to our team.

Warmest wishes

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We had a garden suite for one night. Very spacious accommodation. Excellent facilities and staff very friendly and attentive. Breakfast freshly cooked and served by friendly efficient staff. 24 hour attendance

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for such wonderful feedback I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that our team were friendly and attentive we are very proud of our team. I do hope that I can welcome you all back to the Albany in the very near future.

Warmest wishes

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Located in the heart of St. Andrews, the Albany is excellent: friendly staff, very comfortable and cosy rooms, good bar, quiet, and well designed. Very good breakfast options, parking close by. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vicky M, Manager at Albany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am delighted to hear your comments and very much hope to welcome you back soon.