All reviews garden suite small lounge small hotel night porter charming hotel water pressure comfortable room enjoyed my stay no lift continental breakfast kippers cathedral ruins nice breakfast single room central location middle of town within walking distance
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Family run bed and breakfast. Great central location nice walled garden. Comfortable beds. Clean cosy rooms. Toiletries supplied. Good cooked breakfast with plenty of alternatives Helpful staff. Worth a visit.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paula G, Duty Manager at Albany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

I look forward to welcoming you back for a return visit and thank you for your fantastic feedback. I will pass on your compliments to our team.

Warmest wishes

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We had a garden suite for one night. Very spacious accommodation. Excellent facilities and staff very friendly and attentive. Breakfast freshly cooked and served by friendly efficient staff. 24 hour attendance

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for such wonderful feedback I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that our team were friendly and attentive we are very proud of our team. I do hope that I can welcome you all back to the Albany in the very near future.

Warmest wishes

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Located in the heart of St. Andrews, the Albany is excellent: friendly staff, very comfortable and cosy rooms, good bar, quiet, and well designed. Very good breakfast options, parking close by. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vicky M, Manager at Albany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am delighted to hear your comments and very much hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We really enjoyed our stay in St. Andrews. The kids also liked it a lot and the staff was really friendly. Great breakfast, too!!! I can really recommend it! The location of the Hotel is also perfect!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vicky M, Manager at Albany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and very much hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

A very comfortable and traditional hotel, in the centre of St Andrews, comfortable beds, excellent breakfast and very courteous staff. Very pleased to see a vegetarian cooked breakfast available and non-dairy milk as requested at time of booking. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vicky M, Manager at Albany Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I am delighted to hear your comments and very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.